Neutral Reviews of SummerbyKenzo by Kenzo

Find out more about SummerbyKenzo by Kenzo in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

pansylady's avatar
    pansylady

After an initial blast of alcohol, white flower sweetness underscored by smoky musk-

28 June, 2010

supershopper22's avatar
    supershopper22

I tried both this and Eternity Summer within a couple days apart and first like them both. I went back and tried Kenzo Summer again- Do not like the strong first shot of mimosa. It is way to strong. If you are looking for a light summer frag I would choose the Eternity.

24 February, 2010

Elf's avatar
    Elf

Very strong mimosa, then a strong almond/musk drydown, with a milk note. I like this, and it would make a good, peaceful daily wear scent, but so would Amour and that one is a little more interesting, so if I had to choose, I'd spring for Amour. As it is, I use Kenzo Flower (parfum) when I need an almond hit. But this one is very nice, in a quiet way.

18 February, 2007

scenteur7's avatar
    scenteur7

I love it - almond, white musk, heliotrope...the mimosa is a bit much for me, but the sweetness is tmepered by a ylang note. Great for lovers of Etro Heliotrope or Guerlain Ylang et Vanile.

14 January, 2006

takemyhusbandplz's avatar
    takemyhusbandplz

Kenzo Summer it is just beautiful tuscany citrus, mimosa, styrax wood, almond and amber. Believe it or not this actually smells exactly like Avon's DreamLife on me. They have the same basic notes mimosa, amber and musk and are both woody florals. The amber musk & mimosa are the most dominant on me. I'll stick to my Avon DreamLife since it smells exactly like this does and it's less expensive.

29 November, 2005