Positive Reviews of SummerbyKenzo by Kenzo

Find out more about SummerbyKenzo by Kenzo in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

varvara's avatar

Nice. A pretty, fuzzy and YOUNG scent. This might very well be from the "love's" scent line. Just a soft, uncomplicated mimosa scent.

20th June, 2009

TaoLady's avatar

A dear BaseNoter sent me a sample of this beauty when I babbled on about loving mimosa. And Summer is eminently babble-worthy - the opening mimosa is soft but very evocative with - as Nukapai says - more than a hint of honeysuckle. On me Summer dries down quickly to a longlasting stroll through a mid summer garden by the sea!

07th May, 2009

Aznavour's avatar

Smells like sunscreen with a yellow/powdery dry-down. You either like the sunscreen thing, or you don't. I didn't like the idea at first, but I've grown to appreciate it. It's definitely a comfortable, day-wearable scent that's at least a little bit interesting.

04th December, 2008

spaghettiqueen's avatar

Very summery and sunny to me. I loved the soft almondy, milk and musk notes but the only thing that bothered me was an initial over-flowery note that made me feel like a walking air freshener but soon dried down. That and the fact that this perfume didn't last very long at all on my skin. Unfortunately I dropped and smashed my bottle on the bathroom floor a couple of weeks ago and lost about 70 ml of this stuff in one go! :(

15th November, 2008

Nukapai's avatar

It's like a fantasy honeysuckle - the Mimosa notes combine with the rest to create a scent that's uncannily like the smell of honeysuckles in bloom. On my skin, there is a hint of licorice and a soft, sexy, slightly caramel, floral dry down. I wore this on my wedding day last summer and it was perfect.I will be very upset when this gets discontinued. Right now I can't get enough of it.

05th July, 2008

melancholic-botanist's avatar

Poland Poland

A nice, "yellow" scent. Summer smells like a tanning oil. Mimosa + violets (a little hint) + soap. There is something plastic, synthetic in it (could it be indole?). I like it.

09th July, 2007

malka_lev_adom's avatar

very pleasant, very wearable, soft fresh and radiant. Very good, although not exactly me. a good option to have when you run out of the house and forget to apply perfume... you know these situations, right? you make a quick visit to the local mall to apply perfume and go on with your day... it's the kind of scent I'd choose on these mornings.

28th December, 2005

Kitty_Kat's avatar

It really smells like summer, or sun on the skin. Nice and easy to wear.

14th August, 2005