Positive Reviews of SummerbyKenzo by Kenzo

Nice. A pretty, fuzzy and YOUNG scent. This might very well be from the "love's" scent line. Just a soft, uncomplicated mimosa scent.
20th June, 2009
A dear BaseNoter sent me a sample of this beauty when I babbled on about loving mimosa. And Summer is eminently babble-worthy - the opening mimosa is soft but very evocative with - as Nukapai says - more than a hint of honeysuckle. On me Summer dries down quickly to a longlasting stroll through a mid summer garden by the sea!
07th May, 2009
Smells like sunscreen with a yellow/powdery dry-down. You either like the sunscreen thing, or you don't. I didn't like the idea at first, but I've grown to appreciate it. It's definitely a comfortable, day-wearable scent that's at least a little bit interesting.
04th December, 2008

Very summery and sunny to me. I loved the soft almondy, milk and musk notes but the only thing that bothered me was an initial over-flowery note that made me feel like a walking air freshener but soon dried down. That and the fact that this perfume didn't last very long at all on my skin. Unfortunately I dropped and smashed my bottle on the bathroom floor a couple of weeks ago and lost about 70 ml of this stuff in one go! :(
15th November, 2008
Nukapai Show all reviews
It's like a fantasy honeysuckle - the Mimosa notes combine with the rest to create a scent that's uncannily like the smell of honeysuckles in bloom. On my skin, there is a hint of licorice and a soft, sexy, slightly caramel, floral dry down. I wore this on my wedding day last summer and it was perfect.I will be very upset when this gets discontinued. Right now I can't get enough of it.
05th July, 2008
A nice, "yellow" scent. Summer smells like a tanning oil. Mimosa + violets (a little hint) + soap. There is something plastic, synthetic in it (could it be indole?). I like it.
09th July, 2007
very pleasant, very wearable, soft fresh and radiant. Very good, although not exactly me. a good option to have when you run out of the house and forget to apply perfume... you know these situations, right? you make a quick visit to the local mall to apply perfume and go on with your day... it's the kind of scent I'd choose on these mornings.
28th December, 2005
It really smells like summer, or sun on the skin. Nice and easy to wear.
14th August, 2005