Neutral Reviews of Hoggar by Yves Rocher

Find out more about Hoggar by Yves Rocher in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

This is not as glorious as many reviews proclaim. Its OK, a bit spicy, sweet gourmandish, some fuzzy notes (not rounded, just fuzzy). I have tried to "like" it, but with sooooooo many other options, I don't see why I would go out of my way to wear this. I prefer such popular sweet spicy offerings as Givenchy Pi, (albeit Pi Fresh), Mugler's A*Men/B*Men and flankers and more.

21st November, 2009

JennieJenJamz's avatar
    JennieJenJamz

This is too sweet smelling and strong, if using too many squirts. Go easy on the trigger, fellas! But, I smelt caramel? I found this to be similar to Obsession, but not as nice. Too nauseating in the warmer months, so stick to cooler days. It does seem to last a looong time, too!

25 January, 2009

vawallpa's avatar
    vawallpa

I wanted to love this scent but simply couldn't. It has a note that makes me feel a bit sick, too gingery. Don't get me wrong, it isn't a bad smell but is a bit too much after a while of wearing it. I recommend Désir de Rochas pour Homme, which seems to have perfected the undesirable note that this scent posesses.

15 July, 2008