Neutral Reviews of Quorum Silver by Antonio Puig

I bought this blind because of the price and a fond memory of opening an old cedar chest while growing up that I still remember as one of the best smelling things in the world. This very much hits the cedar note. I found this to be very strong and long-lasting. Probably too strong. Almost turns cloying after sometime on my skin but when I smell it on clothes or fabrics the next day, I really enjoy the smell.
11th December, 2015
Quorum Silver is an extremely invigorating accord of spices, musk and woods. Incredibly aromatic....cool..... I read somewhere "a cedar bomb" but I would say better "a cardamom bomb" (anyway, also citrus and cedarwood are key notes). I detect indeed by soon liquid cardamom, ginger (a lot of), citrus (an orangy-lemony accord plus cinnamon), liquid synthetic incense (Iso E driven Incense complementing the cardamom), coriander, peppermint, musk and misty pepper. It's like to smell (for a while) a sort of Ted Lapidus Black Soul but without all that bombastic sweetly-synthetic balminess and with a fluidy woody-dusty-lemony sharper texture. In part also scents as Cartier Declaration and Terre d'Hermes jump on mind for several of their characteristics. The (yet minty-spicy aromatic) dry down is more woody, orangy and slightly vanillic but in a really moderate way. Really not bad.
10th December, 2014 (last edited: 12th December, 2014)
I basically bought this to round out the three quorums. My least favorite of the three but still a good fragrance. I am not really sure why it received the moniker Silver..It smells like grandma's closet but in a good masculine way (think a cedar closet with tools). I don't really wear it that often but like I said, I bought it to unite the Quorum trinity.
29th January, 2014 (last edited: 12th February, 2014)

If you love cedar, this is the juice for you. I LIKE cedar... I don't love cedar.... way too strong...
19th December, 2012
Vetiver, amber and some spice. Maybe it's more pine from the combination of amber and spices? Sweet spices maybe... Pretty good.
31st October, 2008