Negative Reviews of F by Ferragamo by Salvatore Ferragamo

Smells like cheap candy necklace candy (the kind that look like SweetTarts but aren't) and florals . I think the Jasmine and Orange Blossom aren't working for me in this (it may be the quality of the ingredients or the amount ..hmmm..)
I agree that it does go cheap and chemical.
21st November, 2011
I really love all of Salvatore Ferragamos fragrances with one exception......F by Ferragamo. This doesn't work for me at all. It really stinks!!!!!! It smells like a mix of overly sweet candy, florals, and cough syrup on my skin. There is also a stale or old note that I can not pinpoint. IMO, the mixture of notes do not flow well. Very heavy and sticky. All I can say is.........Yuck, and thats an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th May, 2009
F by Ferragamo begins with a blast of candy sweetness, then settles into a lactonic symphony ~ in the back of my throat! Fortunately, it fades rather quickly. The base is weak. It leaves a dusty, stale smell like a cocktail table that has sticky-sweet-drink rings stuck to it, and it hasn't been cleaned in weeks. This frag is touted as a floral, with notes of rose, jasmine, etc...I'm not getting it.
04th June, 2008

Smells like a blueberry chewing-gum (hubba-bubba?) with a note of robinia (little). Way too sweet, way too sticky. Childish.
13th May, 2007