Reviews of Crystal Aura by Avon

Find out more about Crystal Aura by Avon in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Weimar27's avatar
    Weimar27

This Is a hard perfume to descibe
    a Peppery crisp fruiy sparkly hodgpoge
    and then in a couple of minutes
    it smells like provalone cheese
    in my opinion. i'll it 3/12

16 August, 2010

mishadevon's avatar
    mishadevon

This is an amazing perfume. I am a woman who has problems wearing many scents as I am allergic to them. This smells amazing with my chemistry AND no headaches. I receive compliments and men sniffing my hair constantly. Women love the scent too. Too bad Avon did a bonehead thing and discontinued this perfume. It is an amazing wardrobe completion for me. I guess I will have to go back to drawing board after I have bought all I can find on ebay and other clearance websites.

29 July, 2009

pansylady's avatar
    pansylady

I like Crystal Aura- I smell lilies and berries

14 June, 2009

katyas's avatar
    katyas

I really like this scent - it has a nice burst of florals with a hint of fruit that bursts through at the beginning and as the day progresses it mellows down to a sweet woodiness. I have received a number of compliments and people want to know what that wonderful perfume is. I number this among my favorites.

14 May, 2008

vanillavanilla's avatar
    vanillavanilla
    Cyprus Cyprus

This perfume is way too heavy... It's a heady fruity floral yet I smell woody tones also. I usually like Avon's perfumes yet this one is a disaster. Sorry:)

22 December, 2007