Positive Reviews of White Potion by Ayala Moriel

Find out more about White Potion by Ayala Moriel in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

purplebird7's avatar

White Potion is a full, rich floral with well-incorporated fruity notes. Has the fascinating vintage characteristic of all notes moving together in unison to create an aroma that is different from any note in particular. I can pick out the grapefruit, gardenia, and coconut because they are listed (all favorite notes of mine) but the tuberose and ylang-ylang are also bewitching. Nothing stands out and calls attention to itself. This well-crafted perfume should have great popular appeal. Soft, pretty, far superior to the floral blends that sell so well in the commercial market. Deserves more recognition.

08th August, 2007

Quarry's avatar

Top notes: Ylang ylang, Grapefruit, Rosewood
    Heart notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Gardenia
    Base notes: Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Coconut
    If I didn't have access to the notes listed above, I'd be stumped to define WP's population. I would say white floral (without orange blossom) with a hint of heliotrope. This is sweet (not cloying), simple, soft, elegant, and incapable of offending a soul. If you are a grade school teacher and want to be remembered as beautiful, I recommend White Potion to you. As with other AM fragrances, I'd need a liberal application to radiate the range of sillage I'd like.

23rd September, 2006