Reviews of Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent

Find out more about Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

blood-orange's avatar

Pretty and delicate, inoffensive yet unoriginal. I'm a little disappointed in Young Sexy Lovely. Yves Saint Laurent usually comes up with interesting and in some ways, unique fragrances. However, in this case, Yves Saint Laurent played it safe.

It is neither too fruity nor too flowery, it's a nice balance between the two. Young Sexy Lovely is yes, young and lovely, but definitely not sexy. Flirtatious maybe would have been a better choice.

The scent from the opening to the drydown is very soft and intimate. Pear, peach, cherry blossom, magnolia and musk are the most dominant notes to my nose when I smell this fragrance.

In my opinion, this would appeal to a relatively young audience, age 13-20. It's nice in a casual, everyday use, inoffensive sense.

30th June, 2011

xXjEnNyXx's avatar

Very clean and feminin. Young Sexy Lovely is very light and airy perfume that lasts me almost the whole day. This perfume is a pretty, soft floral perfume with some fruity notes. Great for work as it is very innofensive. Very beautiful scent.

15 November, 2009

Theasylph's avatar

light and flowery and fruity. I can only stand but one spray of most edt's but this one was so unobtrusive I sprayed two. It kind of reminds me of Estee Lauder's Pleasures though they share none of the same notes but both smell clean and understated. It seems very appropriate for casual daywear and reminds me of springtime.

10th November, 2008

tdrps's avatar

I sampled this in a department store and loved it. But the name put me off. To be honest, I'd feel a bit silly telling people what I'm wearing!

18 January, 2008

sagittarius's avatar

A wonderful flowery and slightly fruity middle notes with lingering base notes. A very feminine elegant scent. Longlasting. Not overpowering & suitable for day or night. Gorgeous bottle.

29 April, 2007