Neutral Reviews of Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent

Find out more about Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

blood-orange's avatar

Pretty and delicate, inoffensive yet unoriginal. I'm a little disappointed in Young Sexy Lovely. Yves Saint Laurent usually comes up with interesting and in some ways, unique fragrances. However, in this case, Yves Saint Laurent played it safe.

It is neither too fruity nor too flowery, it's a nice balance between the two. Young Sexy Lovely is yes, young and lovely, but definitely not sexy. Flirtatious maybe would have been a better choice.

The scent from the opening to the drydown is very soft and intimate. Pear, peach, cherry blossom, magnolia and musk are the most dominant notes to my nose when I smell this fragrance.

In my opinion, this would appeal to a relatively young audience, age 13-20. It's nice in a casual, everyday use, inoffensive sense.

30th June, 2011

tdrps's avatar

I sampled this in a department store and loved it. But the name put me off. To be honest, I'd feel a bit silly telling people what I'm wearing!

18th January, 2008