Reviews of Pearl by Sage Machado

Find out more about Pearl by Sage Machado in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

ummmily's avatar

I love the smell, it's so soft and inviting. My only complaint (seemingly with the entire Sage Machado collection) is the complete lack of sillage. I would hate to walk around leaving a cloud of stink in my wake, but to spend $60+ on a fragrance that only I (and others with which I am in -extremely- personal situations) can enjoy is such a waste- especially since I smell so delicious when sporting this frag. On the plus side, since it stay so close to the skin- it's one of my few "favorites" that can be pulled off at the office or in a crowded place. It's good to have a "safety" perfume that could NEVER possibly offend anyone.

11th January, 2009

Tovah's avatar

This beautiful perfume seems to have attained legendary status in the world of perfume addicts...and most deservedly so. To put it simply, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, like Sage Pearl. It's a warm, soft, vanilla-sandalwood-musk that somehow manages to shine like crystal and glow like the moon (both in the olfactory sense). It's enchanting, addictive, and superbly sensual. This perfume is lovely at any time of day or night, but I know for a fact that it's perfect for romantic encounters.

02 April, 2007