Positive Reviews of Alessandro by Mazzolari

Sensational! One of my very signature! Mazzolari Alessandro for me and my taste is like pure heaven! The dry down is one of the most powdery and the opening is one of the softest, most sophisticated gourmand! I highly recommend this niche masterpiece! I love Mazzolari, but this one is by far the best one of them all! And, i own them all since they are always at least never less than compelling especially in sillage, lasting power and compositions with top natural ingridients. However, Mazzolari Alessandro is just so sexy, and provocative, yet romantic and soft, extremely clean, with that aroma of almonds in a base of pure top notch talc,that always goes way deeper thanks to the strong use of the key note of Heliotrope, truly persistent here, and with great success, for me. I just adore this one!
30th September, 2015
Oh. My. God. This is pure, unadulterated, absolute perfection in a bottle. As with Lea St Barth it needs to be on the skin for 5+ minutes for the slight bitterness of the almond (I think?) note to burn off - don't let this put you off. Luckyscent has recommendations on the bottom of their individual frag pages and at the bottom of the Alessandro page it lists Lea St Barth, PotL Luctor et Emergo and Profumum Confetto. PotL and Lea are in my top 3 ever frags so it's no surprise Alessandro is doing it for me in a huge way. It almost smells like a combo of the 2, with a nice soft touch of grown-up baby powder (if you believe in such a thing) thrown in. The baby powder note lessens considerably with the drydown but I don't mind it when it's stronger, either. This frag moved instantly to the top of my FB list the first time I tried it. One of the best comfort scents I've ever smelled. Quiet, soft, lush, sexy in a not-forward way. Looooove. Sillage not great and lasted about 5 hours. Wears close to the skin on me.
08th January, 2009