Positive Reviews of Beautiful Love by Estée Lauder

Find out more about Beautiful Love by Estée Lauder in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

moseymoose's avatar

I agree with blood-orange on this one with it being a mood uplifting fragrance, it smells wonderful, although, I have to disagree that I do think that it shares qualities with the original beautiful and you can tell its a toned down much warmer fragrance than the original perfume.

Personally, I think its a compromise between Pleasures, and Beautiful and is a nice summer fragrance for an evening.

08th December, 2011

blood-orange's avatar

It is very difficult to compare the original Beautiful to Beautiful Love because they are both so different. Beautiful Love is more of a fruity floral whereas the original is strictly floral.

The sales assistant told me that this fragrance is the younger alternative to the original, which I'd have to agree with. This fragrance is surprisingly pretty and nicely balanced. It may be a little overpowering initially with its fruity notes, but the drydown is absolutely exquisite. It becomes a soft and feminine blend of tuberose, jasmine and rose. The tuberose gives this fragrance that tropical and coconutty like scent.

This fragrance actually makes me feel quite happy when I wear it. It's not like anything that I usually wear; it's not overpowering, sexy or daring. Instead it's more of a sweet and romantic type of scent. It could quite possibly be the signature fragrance for falling in love.

The lasting power is fantastic and unlike most florals, this scent won't leave you smelling musty at the end of the day.

26th April, 2011

Jitterbug Perfume Lover's avatar

I have a love-hate relationship with this fragrance. I completely understand that women sometimes wear fragrances for themselves, sometimes for other women, and sometimes for men, and I would definitely categorize this as something I would only wear for a man.
    Infact, I wear this only for my boyfriend. It's his favorite fragrance, hands down. It's the only fragrance he knows by name and the only one he asked about when another woman was wearing it. He bought it for me as a gift, and he loves it when I wear it. He literally buries his nose in my neck, closes his eyes and takes a big sniff, followed by either a huge smile or a big kiss. All the men in my office love it too. I've worn it to clubs, to church, on dates, always with the same result. Men are always telling me how good I smell when I wear it.
    I think it smells synthetic on me and like a big mish-mosh of white florals with no unique character. When I want a "take notice" white floral, I usually reach for Fracas on my "sexy" days or Carnal Flower on my "wild" days, maybe even Michael by Michael Kors on a summer day, and I would have never bought Beautiful Love for myself. However, I can't deny that men love it, and for that, I give it a thumbs up.

24th December, 2010

lady love's avatar

Argentina Argentina

I can feel Beautiful-love warm creamy side and i love it!

Is soft, powerful, with good powerlasting. I like the way beautiful-love works the violet, mango and tuberose combination.

The Patchouli, sandalwood and vetiver notes are usually very strong, but don't worry cuz beautiful-love makes the flowers reign from the beginning until the end of the scent.

Beautiful-love is much less aggressive than her opulent mother Beautiful. this two fragrance have almost nothing in common..

20th May, 2010

Graziosa's avatar

Russian Federation Russian Federation

I am a fan of tuberose and own many white flower florals, such as Kors by Michael Kors or La Chasse Aux Papillons by L'Artisan, and, quite frankly, I think that those two are much more 'beautiful' than this one. This one seems so regular to me, and when I bought it 'blindly' following my mom's advice, I thought that I made a huge mistake and should give this bottle away immediately. But then I wore it to work one morning, and all of a sudden all my colleagues - and I honestly mean all of them - told me how great I smell. I have never received so many compliments on any of the fragrances I own and wear - and that's nearly 50 bottles.

So, dear ladies, if you wear fragrances not only to pamper your olfactory sense, but also to impress those around you - do consider owning this one, as it makes heads turn.

18th December, 2007