Positive Reviews of Midnight Rain by La Prairie

A rainy midnight scene is not complete without a romantic kiss of the couple.like to walking in a jungle when a comfortably warm breeze blows through the flowering fruit trees with freshly watered orchids.Midnight Rain is a warm and sensual fragrance with an intriguing collection of notes.quite romantic in nature and sweetly sensual but so familiar and not something new.a nice combination of sweetness, muskiness,youthfulness,confidence,comfort,sexyness, deepness and lightness.

From the initial spray I got a delightful and delicious blend of fruitiness and floral summer night.The velvety fruit is accompanied by a disturbing synthetic mandarin note that disappears quickly in the heart of vanilla,plum blosoom and lily.exotic wood,musk and patchouli are blended with sensual notes of vanilla orchid that overrides and harmonizes,softens the edges.perfect for autumn evenings when you want to think back on the hot summer nights.wear it if you want your loving man his embracing you in a pasiionate way.

Sillage?Graceful.

Longevity?6 hours on my skin.

6.75/10
31st August, 2016
Could be unisex, I loved the opening, and kept sniffing my hand. I told the SA at Nordstroms that I had to test the longevity. An hour later it smells like vanilla extract. It does smell good, but dry-down is boring vanilla.
05th July, 2016
I looooooove this fragrance. It's the right type of fruity floral I've been looking for. It doesn't smell peppery and patchy like some of the current perfumes out now. The staying power for this is very good. :-)
04th March, 2012

Tashi666 Show all reviews
Love this scent, was an airport grab, but am so pleased with it. I find it quite a unique scent, feminine but not cloying. Haven't seen this brand anywhere else though, would love to try the others.
20th July, 2011
A good friend hugged me at a party and said I smelled delicious. He asked me what I was wearing so I showed him my sparkly rainbow raindrop purse spray. Fabulous! Several friends tried a tiny drop and it smelled wonderful, yet completely different, on every single person. My chemistry brings out the guava, pomegranate and a green scent that I can never quite place. It is a very nice, high quality perfume but will probably not make it into my permanent fragrance wardrobe.
20th October, 2008
I like this fragrance. It smells like several other perfumes (Angel? Curious? MAC?) in different ways with similar ingredients, but you can tell the quality of these ingredients is exceptionally high. Despite all the fruits and other sweet notes, it's surprisingly soft and not sickeningly sweet and dries down to a very nice spicy/woodsy scent. Not offensive at all and you have to love the really cool bottle!
19th October, 2007