Positive Reviews of Midnight Rain by La Prairie

I looooooove this fragrance. It's the right type of fruity floral I've been looking for. It doesn't smell peppery and patchy like some of the current perfumes out now. The staying power for this is very good. :-)
04th March, 2012
Tashi666 Show all reviews
Love this scent, was an airport grab, but am so pleased with it. I find it quite a unique scent, feminine but not cloying. Haven't seen this brand anywhere else though, would love to try the others.
20th July, 2011
A good friend hugged me at a party and said I smelled delicious. He asked me what I was wearing so I showed him my sparkly rainbow raindrop purse spray. Fabulous! Several friends tried a tiny drop and it smelled wonderful, yet completely different, on every single person. My chemistry brings out the guava, pomegranate and a green scent that I can never quite place. It is a very nice, high quality perfume but will probably not make it into my permanent fragrance wardrobe.
20th October, 2008

I like this fragrance. It smells like several other perfumes (Angel? Curious? MAC?) in different ways with similar ingredients, but you can tell the quality of these ingredients is exceptionally high. Despite all the fruits and other sweet notes, it's surprisingly soft and not sickeningly sweet and dries down to a very nice spicy/woodsy scent. Not offensive at all and you have to love the really cool bottle!
19th October, 2007