Neutral Reviews of Azzaro Now Men by Azzaro

A green, woody, peppery scent that is not all that bad. Not good, mind you, but not as bad as it could have been.

There is a sweetness in the dry down that balances the sharpness of the pepper accord.

Nothing new here. This type of scent has been copied hundreds of times since the Cool Water original. You can't beat the price - I found my 100 ml. bottle on Amazon for $9 - so if you are into this type of scent, it's certainly economical.

Turin was impressed by its quality, given the house it comes from, and gave it four stars, dubbing it a "woody citrus." I don't get the "citrus."

The odd amoeba-shaped bottle can be used either as a breast implant (which it resembles, really, it does) or a paperweight, making it the most versatile object in modern perfumery.
13th October, 2015
Fairly generic, fresh scent. I get a hint of cucumber or cactus leaping out in the top notes which is quite interesting, other than this, fairly generic, but wearable.
17th May, 2010
I really want to thumbs up this. The sharp metallic quality in contrast to the woody/lichen base is nice. However, this stuff gives me a headache and makes my stomach hurt everytime I wear it.
13th November, 2009

Include frosted metal, cardamom, tea, violet, green notes,rose oxide, floated wood, letaher, lichen and amber.
Probably suit modern niche guys from 20 to 32 years old.
I really like synthetic myself.
That one has no exception:
Green, oddly fruity, ozonic, kind of wet metallic note too.
The rose oxide note goes all over the composition and really punch you on the face.
Has that caractheristic softener like smell but more fruity, that blends unique with the metal accord.
I can detect the green accord too and the lichen that put your feet on a real life floor.
Can't detect violet flower ( or could be violet leafs???), no leather, but it dries down quite nice soft ambary and light woody too.
Average sillage.
In my skin no more than three hours.
If you like synthetics in the way of CDG, and you're young, go for it.
I put neutral vote for the lasting power.

26th October, 2007