Reviews

Positive Reviews of Désir de Rochas pour Homme by Rochas

Desir is my favorite fragrance from the house of Rochas. Citrus and cacao are a magnificent combo in this fragrance. It lasts a very long time on me and I get many compliments when I wear it. It is inoffensive and can be worn either to the office or a night out on the town. I have done both.
18th June, 2014
smells Show all reviews
This is one of my favorite scents, I get a lot of compliments from it. Its a slighty flowery and fresh at the start, but the base is very addicting to smell. its smell to me like a very amped up boss selection with better quality.
01st October, 2009
vawallpa Show all reviews
To my nose, an updated, improved version of Rocher's Hoggar without so much of the ginger/cake smell. This scent has to be tried to be appreciated.
15th July, 2008
Cool and comfortable, I'd wear this pretty much anytime. Has a flowery herbal freshness that is quite soothing. Imagine Z Zegna without the spice. Very classy with a bit of playfulness to it. A scant wood note in the drydown.
08th June, 2008
the intial 5 minutes i get the best Chocolate notes...ever, wow! its a gourmand kinda frag with woodsy notes and bit of Cigar. very mature and defined. definitely for someone who is confident and want somethin different. definite must have. this is from the house of Rochas. its a classic.
02nd May, 2008
HDS1963 Show all reviews
I also would recommend this. Initially a very fresh fragrance, redolent of Mont Blanc Individuel or Boss Selection, but sweeter at the top, then darker and muskier at the bottom. It lasts well too and you feel good wearing it. Very nice indeed.
31st October, 2007
good stuff. balanced with a tinge of camphor similar to how issey Miyake's original leaves that ever so icy freshness. It is light but strong enough with a flowery but masculine scent in the background. Not bad at all, a flowery scent that is very suitable for men. Can't wait to spend some more time with it. Recommended.
23rd May, 2007