Positive Reviews of Mustang Man by Mustang Fragrances

Find out more about Mustang Man by Mustang Fragrances in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

LEBRON JAMES's avatar

I also found this by chance. The price was $6 for 50ml so i figured i had nothing to lose. It's probably one of the best fragrances I have ever purchased for the price. It starts off smelling very similar to burberry london, but it quickly fades and dries down to a mossy musk. I also pick up a touch of vanilla in the base. I have never seen a note breakdown for this so it's a shot in the dark. I get anywhere from 1-3 hours in the cold weather, so im assuming it would last about 3-5 in the summer months. The longevity isn't anything special, and the projection won't impress anyone unless your girl has her head nuzzled in your chest/neck, but it's a eau de cologne so it's not meant to be a long lasting projection monster. It is a very inoffensive and pleasant, safe scent. This is a perfect frag to reach for if your heading to class for a couple hours. Definately not a scent i would go to for the nights out, but all in all, it's a very good frag for the price. Plus the box looks good for any collection.

27 January, 2011

Bigsly's avatar

Seems quite mossy to me, and the musk is obviously there too. A bit of smoke, a bit of spice. Reminds me of Polo a little, but I find this to be more wearable. Not dry or sweet, well blended. Just complex enough not to bore me. I'm surprised at how good this is; I wasn't expecting much. Just to be clear, I have a green bottle that is similar looking to the one for Mesmerize for men by Avon. Since I didn't pay much for this, it's definitely got to get a positive rating.

25 July, 2008