Neutral Reviews of Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works

Find out more about Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

masamim10's avatar

I admit I had gotten this scent, mistaking it for a discontinued "blushing cherry blossom", that I really liked.

If I had smelled this in-store, I would not have bought it. It might have been a good mistake though, because I learned to like it.

Since I own it, I occasionally use it. It is an inoffensive scent, and there is not much projection so it is good if you are around people who dislike strong scents.

I initially smell floral with cherry. Unfortunately, the smell lasts only a couple hours on me.

At times I can't stand the scent, other times I absolutely love it. But I must like it most of the time, because I am almost done with the body cream.

It is a day scent and a spring scent. Casual. I MIGHT buy it again, but only if it is super cheap.

16 March, 2014

sherrie11's avatar

There are several BBW Cherry Blossom scents. I have the pink one that's just called "Cherry Blossom" in shower gel, body lotion & body spray. I smell cinnamon, mimosa, some very sweet maraschino cherry and sandalwood. I like it, but the sandalwood becomes very strong on me, which also happened with BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar. My skin seems to grab onto sandalwood and won't let go. I wish the other notes would last as long. I like trying the various BBW stuff, though, especially the shower gels. They're fun. A cheap thrill. :-)

01st April, 2007