Neutral Reviews of Burberry Summer for Men by Burberry

Find out more about Burberry Summer for Men by Burberry in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

smalla's avatar
    smalla

pleasant generic Acqua di Gio style, good for summer, good for work.
    but it is sooooo light, you can hardly smell it. it does last, but close to skin. May be I'm too use to strong colognes.Summer cologne doesn't have to be light; strong fragrance like Versace Eau Fraîche turned out to be great summer fragrance.

05 July, 2012

Grottola's avatar
    Grottola

While it's not bad by any means, Burberry Summer for Men just smells like "generic guy cologne" to me. Like, something from Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle.

Sorry, I fell asleep in the middle of smelling it....

14 May, 2011

jalexhrovat's avatar
    jalexhrovat

This is an interesting fragrance in that it lasts for less than a hour on my skin. The initial citrus(yuzu) is amazing and it quickly transitions to a juniper/cypress and straight into the basenotes of cedarwood and musk......There really isn't a whole lot of time to enjoy this fragrance, and in all honesty it's probably a waste of money because you'd have to reapply the stuff every hour or so. I like it because its refreshing, but I disklike the horribly short longevity.....Burberry could have made a much more wonderful fragrance if they somehow just enhanced the longevity.

11th April, 2011

Jonattan's avatar
    Jonattan

WAY TO SWEET for me. Very linear also. The citrus isn't bad. I love that it has pineapple, too bad they overdid it: TOO SWEET. Two sprays max makes it a pretty good option for summer. The base is a little more manly, but it's still unisex.

07 December, 2009

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

I thought this was a pretty good summer scent. I think it's Weekend + Burberry for Men + more citrus - potency. It's very light (usual for summer frags) except that the lemon is super strong on the top and not too synthetic like with ck's summer frags. It's a toss up for me.

09 October, 2008