Reviews

Negative Reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani

A male sales associate whispered to me at a department store that when he smells this he has to "adjust himself". Of course I couldn't resist trying it after that and I walked around the mall and didn't have to fight off any men or run for my "virtue".

What I did get was a sickeningly, overwhelming sweetness that smelled like Jolly Ranchers to me. It just downright stank.
09th September, 2012
Basically, the way American 15-year girls smelled in the 80's. This, one could say, is a good thing. But of course no self-respecting woman should wear this bubblegum water. The name is utter crap too.
21st June, 2009
This is a very sweet, (almost candy sweet) citrus scent. After a few minutes, it does calm down a bit, and is much nicer when the woody scents come out. I only wish the woodsy smell was a bit stronger (personal taste). It is not unique, and not a favorite of mine!
08th February, 2009
The first notes I smelled were fine. Not good, not for me, but an OK, pretty standard fragrance. Then after a few minutes, Diamonds smells like Men, (Too-Much) Vanilla and headache.

Definitely not a 'girls best friend'.
13th December, 2008
Gblue Show all reviews
I don't think much of it.
Reminds me of those candy necklaces and bracelets. Bottle is tacky, and has a horrible pearlescent coating.
16th January, 2008
I wanted to like this one based off the description at Sephora. But no. It was unremarkable. It smelled like perfume. If you could imagine what perfume would smell like..just any general perfume. This is what it would smell like. Too bad.
26th December, 2007
Smells..... bland. It really doesn't smell like anything special. Like a fresh body spray, it's pleasant, but unremarkable, doesn't stay on my mind, it's really just bland.
18th October, 2007