Positive Reviews of Fig & Cherry by Berkeley Square

What a nice surprise!! A dear BNer who knows I love figs sent me this and my reaction on reading the name was "Eeeuuuuw"....NOT a likely combo. First impression when the alcohol wears off is dewy figs and not-too-sweet cherry cough drops with a hint of cedar underneath. On me it quickly quiets down and purrs along for a couple of hours and then needs a re-app. Like Chaoskitty I wish it came in a stronger more enduring formulation.
13th June, 2009
I love this. It's now one of my favourite scents. I'll admit I bought it originally because it was half price in Boots, and the packaging lured me. It's been a great purchase.
On me it's less cherry than I would've liked, but it has led me to discover that I enjoy fig too. I also don't seem to get any of the musk, and it does stay figgy to the end. Unfortunately it does have pretty lousy lasting power, and has gone about two hours later. Three if I'm lucky.
I wish they did an EDP version.
13th April, 2008
Leontion Show all reviews
The best £10 I've spent on a frag in a long while. An initial blast of sweet fruit is tempered by a warm and slightly spicy cedar and musk dry down. It really is rather lovely and will probably be my Christmas scent this year. Doesn't last too long, but for the price you can't really grumble about that and Berkeley Square do a range of other bath and body products in the same scent for layering.
23rd December, 2007

Heavenly! I can't believe such a sophisticated, amazing scent is less than £10 a bottle! A fairly linear, but wonderful blend of cedar wood and sweet cherry with a hint of spices, fig and other juicy fruits. Diptyque or Serge Lutens should do so well. The only caveats being a) It should be called "Cedar and Cherry". Fig lovers may be disappointed and b) it's available as an EDT only... so it's just a tad too thin. It does last for quite a while anyway, but I tend to prolong it by layering the EDT with the F&C body cream and bath cream. I can't get enough of this stuff!
04th June, 2007