Positive Reviews of My Insolence by Guerlain

Find out more about My Insolence by Guerlain in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

mariana's avatar
    mariana
    Brazil Brazil

A soft raspberry delight!

Oh, c'mon, this is one of most lovely Guerlain creations... The drydown has a slightly powdery vanilla, which I love... Very delicate... A citrus raspberry sorbet enhanced with a extremely delightful blend of almond blossom. This is my darling and lasts all day!

25 May, 2013

LadyDragonFire's avatar
    LadyDragonFire

I like this one. On me, the super-sweet candy-raspberry note smells really nice, and I love most fragrances that have vanilla and tonka bean in them in general (I admit it.) I would describe this as a fun fragrance, and it just generally makes me feel happy. Plus, I find that on me it comes across as sweet without being overly heavy believe it or not. I would recommend this one to people who are looking for a good berry fragrance.

19 August, 2011

ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

Powerhouse of an opener! No kidding, I sparingly spritzed a small amount of this juice onto the back of my hand and WHOOSH ~ a cloud of Guerlain permeated the entire shop! It was the good fortune of everyone within a 100 foot radius that I chose My Insolence to try! If an explosion of perfume is innevitable, make it a good one. Almost right from the start I could sense the patchouli/vanilla/tonka base begining to simmer as the attention grabbing raspberry cloud shifted. I say that in a good way ~ the raspberry note here is as beautiful as it is potent. The sweet/tart fruitiness melds into the floral heart effortlessly, and is in perfect balance. Not too sweet, which I applaud. The jasmine shares an equal spotlight with the almond blossom, one not standing in front of the other, completely side by side. As an hour passes this fragrance stays close, which suprises me...it settles into a powdery oriental that keeps me sniffing!!! My Insolence is gorgeous, I highly recommend giving it a try. That goes for you adventuresome gentlemen too!

13 November, 2007 (Last Edited: 17 April, 2008)