Neutral Reviews of Black XS for Her by Paco Rabanne

I was impressed with Male Version and I think it more balanced than this one. However in my opinion Female fragrances by PACO RABANNE are pretty far Male fragrances.This is a Warm Floral in a Modern way.

In other Words Sweet,Creamy,Spicy, Woody,Subtle,Optimistic,Romantic and Feminine. Sweetness and Warmness from begining to End.The passionate heart evokes an exploding Femininity and definitely i like Middle notes.The base is Earthy.

It is the kind of fragrance that remindes you of something you have already.Good for INTIMATE occasions but you can wear it to the SPECIAL as Good.Suitable for AUTUMN/WINTER weather.The scent is totally NICE but not Unique.

Longevity?Above average on my skin.

11th May, 2015
BLACK XS POUR ELLE starts off rather unconvincingly with a dark cherry-like note but turns tooth-achingly sweet as a creamy vanilla joins the rose heart. For a minute it threatens to get all syrupy and cloying on me, but a woodsy accord, no doubt Iso E Super-driven, comes along to add a degree of 'blackness' and counterbalances the excessive sweetness. Probably more wearable in small doses even if it lacks the sophistication of say, a Kenzo.
23rd December, 2009
I want to like this more than I do, because the image I conjour up in my head when I see the bottle, and read the ingredients makes me feel like this should be a special scent. I want it to be fun but dark and sexy.

It is fun, and very distinctive...but i dont find it to be dark or sexy, and the drydown (on me at least) smells synthetic, and young. Not unpleasant really, but this turns into something I wasn't expecting. Its just not deep and dark enough for me. And it certainly isn't Black. Dissapointing.
27th May, 2009