Positive Reviews of CH by Carolina Herrera

Find out more about CH by Carolina Herrera in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

WildOrchid's avatar

First time I tried I found it interesting, the opening notescan be described as interesting. Then it opens up to a wonderful fragrance. Icould not say it is an easy to find fragrance, though. I managed to identify it and order it from Strawberry.

06 March, 2014

Lisaandtheword's avatar

CH is a warm spicy scent on me, w mostly orange flavor, it has just enough freshness to it for summer even tho it's spicy & deep. It has praline & cinnamon for a touch of sweetness, but no vanilla! If this had vanilla I think it would smell alot like Lempicka L, but w more punch. The spicy incense mix here reminds me of Nu's base. To me it's a sultry scent, and comfy as well. The fruitiness does fade a bit a cpl hours later, but it still smells very nice.

11th June, 2009

castorpollux's avatar

This very cheerful, cute and soft-spoken fruity floral, is elegant and cool but with a serious longevity problem. Another problem i found is that as nice smelling as this one is, the Carolina Herrera perfumes of late are loosing a great deal of personality, something that didn't happen with the older -and sometimes sadly discontinued- releases. This fruity floral is demure and very controlled, but it offers a good, balanced rendition of semi-sweet midnotes, a blast of freshness at the top and a comfortable, velvety finish. I don't find it too innovative or original, but is more of a "chic" fragrance, even more than Herrera's own CHIC fragrance for women, which i found strange.Cute.

15 November, 2007