Negative Reviews of Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9

With incense, woody and floral notes it does give off a metallic vibe of what a silver factory would smell like. You gotta use your imagination a little bit but it's certainly there. I like what it's trying to do but I don't enjoy it enough to be full-bottle worthy. It's a novelty.

03rd February, 2015
A heavy synthetic incense with the same tart grape candy drydown in Chez Bond. Everything else about this fragrance is just plain odd to the nose. There really isn't much more to say. Giving it a D instead of and F for having a cool bottle.
06th July, 2011
I don't understand what is so appealing about this scent. It's REPULSIVE, and I don't say that too often. It smells boozy and ridiculously metallic. It reminds me of silver cleaner mixed with whiskey or something along those line. Yuck!!! With a hefty price tag, I can't understand how anyone would drop so much money on something like this but then again it is pretty unique so I guess if that's what you're looking for, go ahead and make your wallet scream! My Final Rating: F
16th October, 2010

THis has a very old smell in it, surrounded by nice fresh, new unisex smells.
The old smell is from a men's scent at least 25 years old.
I can't place it.
It also has a strange industrial smell to it that I dislike much.
14th December, 2008
This smells exactly like walking inside a Hindu Temple, Sikh Temple or Mosque in India. its very incense and smokey. Its not bad, but unless you want to smell like burning incense sticks out of a religous temple, I can't understand why anyone would want to wear this cologne? You could get the same effect but sitting in a room with incense sticks burning and have your clothes smell smokey and woodsy.

Don't get me wrong, I like the smell of Incense sticks , but I can't possible think of a reason why anyone would want to smell like it?
05th December, 2008