Positive Reviews of Infusion d'Homme by Prada

Salutation.

Unpredictable in spirit,pure in its essence.INFUSION d'HOMME is a cuddly and clean-sexy that can be worn anytime,anywhere,all day or night.It is not a fancy "out on the town" scent.The scent is simply gorgeous and the notes are real nice for this fragrance. Powdery,Clean,Elegant,Chic,Subtle,Fresh, Luminous and Soapy.

The graceful and clean beginning leaves a subtle, lingering trail which wears like the emblem of the good life.for when you want to indulge yourself. Mandarin orange in the top notes,Iris in the heart and benzion and powdery note in the base notes are more dominant for me and totally it is not absolutely masculine.

This PRADA EDT has prestigious formula and wear it year round.I recommend it for Everyday and Office use and it is also perfect for those time when you are going to your bed as you get the comment "wow you really smell lovely".Anyway if you are looking to wear a nice scent but don't want to worry about what is appropriate for what time,This one is for you.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Quite Good on my skin.

11th May, 2015
Neroli, Iris, Incense, Cedar, Vetiver, Benzoin.

I reviewed this 3 years ago and since then, I've acquired a huge bottle. It behooves me to revise my post as I find myself reaching for this as a go-to work scent. I suppose it's safe to say that the totality of Prada's Infusion D'Homme is one of versatility and acceptability. As "clean" a quality that this possesses, it's also good to note that this is deceivingly strong for the first few hours. One tends to think of clean fragrances as a genre lacking projection or tenacity. Not so with Infusion D'Homme. I'm not as liberal these days when applying it since I find it easy to do so. It simply smells terrific.

The rendition and tuning of Iris present allows Infusion D'Homme to be broader than just a masculine wear. It's versatile enough for this to be worn by the female persuasion. There's nothing macho here and to me, it sits squarely in the middle of the gender line.

The presence of soap is easily detected here, but this aspect is one of quality and sans anything scratchy or caustic. The opening is an extremely pleasant experience. Fresh-out-of-the-shower vibrancy is manifested and I enjoy the faint violet and slightly sweet resins coming to life after the first minute. This is a very uncomplicated scent that smells full bodied and sheer at the same time. It's lightweight and deceptively substantial; a quality that has intrigued me since my initial wearing. I also experience rather impressive longevity and that's an added bonus I hadn't counted on. Leather is hinted at during the heart accord and onward, but it's never extroverted on my skin.

There's also the suggestion of smoke, but it too is of a passive nature. Regardless of whether or not Infusion D'Homme was intended to have transitions or simply be a linear wear is unimportant. On me, it's simplistic, pleasant, versatile and those around me have made mention of it on more than occasion. I've concluded this is a really good choice for where I work and being around all sorts of different people.

Sillage is moderately perfect. The longevity on my skin is approximately 6 hours before morphing into a personal space scent. The first few hours of wear are easily detectable and this is where it is deceptive. Go easy on the trigger until you find the amount that works perfect for your situation and environment. Thumbs up from Aromi for Prada's Infusion D'Homme and as always, a sample wear is highly recommended in spite of my opinion. As for me, I'm quite sure I'll be picking up a large backup bottle before this scent disappears either into discontinuation or reformulation.....if it hasn't already.........
01st March, 2015
My wife and I both love the scent on me. I think I may like Prada Amber a little more. Nice clean scent.
13th February, 2015

This is probably one of my all time favorite fragrances. Extremely well done male floral which oozes class. The main notes I smell are iris, neroli, vetiver, and what is known as a soapy or powdery note. What it smells like to me is very expensive soap combined with just a touch of baby powder. Normally I don't care for powdery fragrances, but the addition of vetiver makes this more masculine. I would compare this to Dior Homme which is also another extremely well done men's floral.
12th February, 2015
When it first goes on it really gives off its soapy, powdery scent. As it begins to dry the iris and cedar take over. But the most appealing thing about this fragrance is when it dries down it becomes a masterpiece. I get a different scent every time I smell it. Whiffs of all the fore mentioned seem to come and go, but I also detect vetiver, leather, ANISE, neroli / orange. Then as it fades away about 6-8 hours after its application it settles down to a nice powdery bouquette of Iris sitting inside of a cedar box. Its very complex. Very good office scent. Similiar to Prada Amber Pour Homme but missing the Vanilla and replaced with cedar and iris.
25th December, 2014
mgrz Show all reviews
Arguably the most perfect work-scent ever, Andrier ups the ante from her work on the original "Amber Pour Homme," with this Iris-fueled heaven of-a-juice; a concoction that just stuns the wearer and all passersby!! Not the loudest, most noticeable, or the strongest out there, but, like I said, if you enjoy wearing a work-scent that turns heads, you could do MUCH worse than Daniela's Iris Demon! It makes you feel like the most accomplished, the most dapper bloke out there. The iris is powdery-soft, yet incisive. Like laundered, starched semi-pointed collars, this does the job!
23rd December, 2014
Infusion d'Homme is a wonderful masterpiece by Prada. I love to wear this cologne in the summer. It makes me feel fresh and clean all day long. The citrus, iris and powdery notes come together to make this fragrance very addicting. I get many compliments every time I wear it.
24th July, 2014
Another hall of famer from Prada. Fresh and soapy!
16th May, 2014
Great fragrance for men.....powdery, light, manly....love the opening! This reminds me of Molton Brown Navigation Lijiang; rich, soft, yet smooth. Although the notes differ yet they harmonize; they seem to be smooth. A perfect summer fragrance!
03rd May, 2014
Crisp and clean-cut fragrance

I was shocked to see such a minimalist clean and simple fragrance to come from Prada. The other fragrances in the line like intense are common and bland. This is a scent everyone can get behind. It exudes luxury and modernity. Easy for a night out or just laying around in fresh sheets. Recent purchase for me, but I'm excited to see how it grows.

Pros: Inviting and fresh fragrance all can enjoy
Cons: there are none"

23rd August, 2013
The best soap scent I've found in years

This is my favorite fragrance. I've been using it for two years now, and I don't get bored, because I love luxury white soaps, and this scent is a masterpiece in this area. The only thing that I find a bit disappointing is that Prada tends to release variations of the female counterpart, but this male version doesn't get any variations (just the vetiver one, no longer produced).

I'd love that more noses created more fragrances that smell like luxury white soap, but this one is the only one that really achieved it, in my humble opinion.

A masterpiece (if you love good soaps, of course)

Pros: A masterpiece for every soap lover
Cons:

13th July, 2013
Subtle vetiver soapy scent with good lasting power. Excellent for everyday use. Calm and relaxing. Smells like Infusion D'Vetiver but this is sweeter and softer. Absolutely thumbs up!
26th October, 2012 (last edited: 19th December, 2012)
Much better then terre d hermes, this is one office scent, smell of cleanness with heavy iris-powdery note, and smells so unisex and much more pleasant and rounded composition then terre d hermes, with that sharp peppery dull note
11th October, 2012

Marais Show all reviews
A sober, white-soapy, dry and angular iris. I find it quite austere. Not my favourite from Prada but it does have its own niche; namely those occasions when frippery is uncalled-for (disciplinary meetings, sackings, job interviews etc). Good longevity.
04th October, 2012
This is walking the line for me as far as soapy-fresh fakeness goes, so I guess this is the pinnacle of that sentiment. A clean, powdery, vaguely creamy, and just slightly smoky delight of a scent. For the young club-goer or burgeoning socialite who wants to balance the charm of Edwardian classicism with the broad appeal of vanilla gourmands and aquatics. Very nice.
03rd June, 2012
This fragrance is great. It smells like dry, powdery white soap. With a bubbly note. I also smell the incense note in this fragrance. It's a plain scent. It's lasting power for me is about 10 hours, maybe even more. I think it works great in any season.
05th February, 2012
an enchanting soapy and clean vibe ... the refreshing citrus opening, wherein the neroli and mandarin notes interplay wonderfully, yields to an intriguing heart, with its vetiver, iris, galbanum and cedar cocktail, majestically carrying to the squeaky-clean base of benzoin and frankincense .... decent longevity and projection ...
11th November, 2011
Infusion D'homme opens up with a rich iris note accompanied by a touch of neroli giving to this particular fragrance a soap aroma, a WELL made soap.

Through time vetiver appears leaving a differentiated smell that we usually find in soapy fragrances.

Anyway, a very good clean scent, perfect for casual days.
17th October, 2011
Some of us like clean, soapy scents. This is the king of that. Simple, linear, clean, soapy and it lasts all day long.

Forget the listed notes. Not a lot of subtle stuff going on with this one. Frankencense, my a**. But very well made with an awesome shower gel to back it up.

You like soapy? Run, don't walk, to sample this as another reviewer said. Soapy, clean and surprisingly strong.

You don't like that kind of scent and want something subtle, nuanced, deep and complicated? Run away.
30th August, 2011
A Most Wonderful Clean Fragrance with Decent Longevity.
In some similarities, a lighter,fresher version of Ocean Rain by Mario Valentino.
Thumbs up for this wonderful creation!
14th July, 2011
In my opinion the second best Prada men's fragrance in the house (under Amber Intense.. which hasn't been added to bn yet). You get a quick 2 minute burst of orange, then dries down to a clean soap that isn't as overpowering as Amber pour homme (which has to be applied carefully otherwise it tends to dry my mouth out and choke me). I get iris notes throughout the entire life of the fragrance which I love. But absolutely get no incense. I doubt anyone does.
28th May, 2011
This is nice, although on my skin it never turns powdery, but keeps carrying the neroli and vetiver pretty strongly. THis was a blind buy for me, and it was different than what I expected, much more dry and masculine. But so far, I like it.
26th January, 2011
Infusion d'Homme is a fragrance ideal for a summer day after taking a shower in new clothes ...
It smells clean and classy. Smells soapy yes, but this soap is a sophisticated and expensive one
I find it quite unisex. Very good longevity and moderate sillage.
Nice.
18th January, 2011
This bottle is awesome. I don t have too many words to define it because its very simple and soapy, but the smell is not generic....is something refined and well made. If you want that after shower feeling this is an excellent option....but an after shower of a five stars hotel, thats a good difference between this juice and other clean scents.

"Chic" is the best word for Prada Infusion d Homme.

On my skin I have very good longevity and projection. Absolutly recommend it.
21st September, 2010
This is an all-enveloping scent oozing with refined class. Like being dropped into a Valentino Couture suit. It has been mentioned countless times a very 'clean' scent. As the marketing stated 'like putting on a fresh white shirt'. Neroli goes straight to the head on application, swirling around the wearer like a narcotic cloud until settling on the skin some 5 minutes later. The galbanum sweeps through the potent mixture grounding it to the skin with an authoritative weight. The cedar limply shows itself behind a veil of green vetiver. Benzoin works its magic alongside the galbanum anchoring this almost fleeting fragrance, a stroke of genius by Andrier, without it the scent would only be a shadow of its former self. The frankincense only shows its head a good 20-25 minutes after application in my opinion which only adds to the sophistication of this scent. This is one gents fragrance that should be on every mans 'to get' list, a perfect scent to wear both at work and for some after work play. Dry Martini anyone? and something for the lady??
26th April, 2010
I was far too harsh on this with my initial review. The opening is sometimes a Herculean feat to get by, but you need to be in on this for the drydown. The traces of neroli and iris that persist throughout the day create a bright, not-at-all-powdery accord that makes me smile whenever I catch a whiff. Definitely a body-hugger, you need four or five sprays to get any kind of sillage. Fantastic in the heat!
13th April, 2010 (last edited: 28th March, 2011)
I would define this as a clean, classy scent. Good silage, slightly warm on the skin with decent projection.
09th April, 2010
Very soapy scent, with really good longevity.
The projection is above average, considering the clean/soapy genre this fits into.
This is the essence of soap from another time and place. I'm not sure, but I imagine this is what prison/institutional bars of soap would smell like. Or soap from aristocracy, a century ago.
I find this to be enjoyable to smell, and versatile to wear.
I like it a lot, and find it to be modern, in an antiquated way.
Does this make sense?
08th March, 2010
when i first sniffed prada infusion d'homme, it was love at first smell. it's very fresh, just like coming off the shower scent.=)
10th January, 2010
Well,first i have to say this frag is a little bit unisex,but despite that there are some other qualities like a being fresh and long lasting,good projection and above all,i like its soap notes.Infusion is among few frags that you can wear even at the morning and not get a headache!
As i said the only drawback is,not being 100% masculine,but who cares?Its Definitely unique.
15th December, 2009