Reviews of Dewberry Perfume Oil by Body Shop

The girls changing room in my middle school reeked of dewberry in all its forms (oil, body spray, perfume, deo and lotion) It is a lovely fruity little number that will be great on a teenage girl and fantastic in an oil burner or spritzed on curtains for non teenagers, that said though I'm sure non teenagers would smell great in the summer by the paddling pool wearing this.
23rd January, 2009
Dewberry was my perfume in my late teens and early twenties, then the Body Shop stopped selling it in Europe, God knows why.
A few days ago I got a text message from a girl I had not seen for over ten years. It read: "What is the name of the fragrance you used to wear at university? I smelled it again on a girl on the underground and I absolutely want it!". So I discovered thar Dewberry is back to Italy, apparently since this spring.
It's really surprising how a girly, fruity and floral inexpensive oil manages to be so memorable. I suppose it's because of the sharp grapefruit and the mouthwatering pear, that give a happy, uplifting emotion to those who smell it. Alas, my skin tends to bring out the fruity notes, at the expense of the floral ones, making this fragrance unfit for a professional woman in her thirties, so I wear it only in my free time, or when I go to sleep, for sweet dreams.
26th August, 2008