Basenotes needs your help!

If you have found this site valuable, useful or entertaining, would you be willing to support us? Our current goal is to upgrade our ageing forum system and bring it to the modern age! Find out More here

Positive Reviews of The Natural by Gap

The Natural is an exceptionally nice, simple, and underrated citrus scent. In the opening, I get this candied lime note that just smells so edible. I slightly pick up on the vetiver behind it, a very clean and slightly soapy vetiver; but the lime/citrus really dominates this one. It stays fairly linear throughout, although the vetiver note becomes more noticeable as it dries down. About 10 minutes or so into it and I get a weird note, it almost smells unnatural; but after doing some research, I found out it is caraway... ya definitley caraway in here.

Surprisingly, this one lasts 8+ hours on me more times than not, because when you initially put it on, you don't expect it to last. If you see this one for a low price, I wouldn't hesitate to blind buy it. I blind bought mine a few years ago for 7.99 for a 3.4 oz, and I have no regrets. Prices have shot up a bit (to the 30-40 dollar range) on ebay, and I still think that is worth it.
20th January, 2014
A pleasant and surprisingly long-lasting grapefruit cologne. I agree with the comparison to Jo Malone Lime Basil Mandarin, though this is less complex. Has a good balance of sweet and tart -- I would say it's "off-dry" in Turin's turn of phrase. Easily worth the bargain-basement prices mentioned here.
02nd August, 2012
I picked it up at TJMaxx for $7.99. It's a decent, natural smelling sharp citrus fragrance. It lasts quite a long time for this type of edt (4+ hrs).
To me it smells a lot like the much more expensive Jo Malone's "Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne".
18th July, 2011