Positive Reviews of Halle by Halle Berry

Halle is both luscious and mysterious. The fragrance stays fairly linear on my skin, but I like that comfort from this scent. There is a full bodied fig, brown sugar and amber that lasts through the entire wearing. There is also this beautiful tobacco note I smell every once in a while. I usually spray 2-3 sprays which last me 6-10 hours depending on the day. I have a few decants of this I keep in my purse and at my desk. I just noticed that I think my students have complimented me the most while wearing this one.
16th June, 2011
shamu1 Show all reviews
It's often hard to take celebrity scents seriously, but this is one great perfume. At first, it smells like your average dumb "fruity floral", but within minutes, you can smell the difference. There is a subtle peach note and some mild woody notes in this that give this scent a nice bitter edge, almost chypre-like, and some sophistication. Definitely not a scent for ditzes.
14th February, 2010
I thought I would be killed by its fig note, but it actually smelled very pleasing. It is probably the mimosa that keeps it from being too too much. Warm, smooth, and bright without being cloying, with a slight touch of green in the beginning. The base is woody, understated and still smooth to keep it from smelling overly masculine. Pretty good composition! Lasts longer than your average celeb spray and fizzle fragrances.
30th July, 2009

If you love Victor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, this one will suffice as a "wallet friendly" substitute! Tried this one on at Kohl's Dept. store, it is a slightly more honeyed & vanillic take on Flowerbomb. I will give it a thumbs up because it smells good ~ is wearable ~ and is reasonably priced.
29th April, 2009