Neutral Reviews of David Yurman Eau de Parfum by David Yurman

Hmmm, I don't see what all the fuss is about. I find a light green, watery scent. Translucent, not especially sweet. Delicate, a bit young in style. Not brilliant, but not wretched.
16th February, 2011
This would be nice in a Glade air freshener.
27th April, 2009
This perfume is strong! Imagine the lovely, sheer Narciso Rodriguez for Her reaching puberty. DY is like a full grown, full blown NRfH! This stuff does have a sort of 80's vibe, as it is extremely potent. The waterfloral opening is quickly overrun by the Rose/Wood/Patchouli trio - which also gives off hints of Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun. The musk here makes everything stick, and let me tell you, it holds on forever! A bit overbearing for my senses...kind of like a wicked step-mother. The best part of this scent is the bottle. It is very attractive and accurately reflects this jewelry designers' trademark style. I'm 50/50 on this one. Be forewarned: this perfume could very easily take over the wearer.
24th October, 2008

Quarry Show all reviews
I sprayed this on my paper folder during a sniffing event (the SA was out of blotter strips and my folder was the uncoated, absorbent sort), so while I didn't have time to parse out the notes on skin, my impression was that this was the smell of someone with money--age 30-something on up.
15th September, 2008