Reviews of Terre d'Iris by Miller Harris

Find out more about Terre d'Iris by Miller Harris in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

jrd4t's avatar

I agree with an_oud_girl - this leans much more to unisex or masculine, which lucky for me, is partly why I like it. On me, it's not too sweet or powdery and has a nice earthy backdrop. It also seems to have a good bit of development, which is nice as well. I need to give it some more time wearing, but I do like it on first impression.

05 December, 2009

Adepta's avatar

To my nose, this is quite disgusting. It's extremely sweet, powdery, sickeningly floral.Very powerful on first application, it takes a while to tone down, and still remains sickening, sweet, with just a hint of spice. A grandma perfume, but a not very refined grandma.
    The notes are bergamot, bitter orange, southern herbs, rosemary, clary sage, orange flowers, rose, patchouli, tree moss, fir balsam and iris, but they hardly give an idea of this prefume.

17 November, 2009

ubuandibeme's avatar

Terre d'Iris reminds me of Sake by Fresh. It is extremely sweet to my nose, and extremely strong. The actual note of iris doesn't come through for awhile, and even then, I have to strain to perceive that doughy, powdery smell. For iris, I'll stick to L'Artisans' Iris Pallida and for Miller Harris, I'll take the Fleur Oriental!

10th March, 2009

Heartwood's avatar

I'm very surprised this is considered a women's fragrance. I would've thought unisex at the very least. It leans too far masculine for my taste. The pungent herbal notes are bitter on my skin and I don't care for the strong powdery freshness.

15 January, 2009