Negative Reviews of Terre d'Iris by Miller Harris

To my nose, this is quite disgusting. It's extremely sweet, powdery, sickeningly floral.Very powerful on first application, it takes a while to tone down, and still remains sickening, sweet, with just a hint of spice. A grandma perfume, but a not very refined grandma.
The notes are bergamot, bitter orange, southern herbs, rosemary, clary sage, orange flowers, rose, patchouli, tree moss, fir balsam and iris, but they hardly give an idea of this prefume.
17th November, 2009
Terre d'Iris reminds me of Sake by Fresh. It is extremely sweet to my nose, and extremely strong. The actual note of iris doesn't come through for awhile, and even then, I have to strain to perceive that doughy, powdery smell. For iris, I'll stick to L'Artisans' Iris Pallida and for Miller Harris, I'll take the Fleur Oriental!
10th March, 2009
I'm very surprised this is considered a women's fragrance. I would've thought unisex at the very least. It leans too far masculine for my taste. The pungent herbal notes are bitter on my skin and I don't care for the strong powdery freshness.
15th January, 2009