Reviews

Reviews of Bond Girl 007 by Avon

I have never been a fan of Avon perfumes, I find they often smell cheap and juvenile. However, when I was given a bottle of this a few years ago I was blown away. This is definitely a summer scent for me, it's clean, fresh and just complex enough to be extremely sophisticated. Staying power is excellent, I just wish I could find more of it!
01st December, 2013
This is one amazing womens fragrance from Avon. My mom wears this and it smells awesome on her. She says she can put it on in the morning and still smell it late that afternoon. A++++

15th July, 2012
Received this as a present at christmas and decided reluctantly 2 try it thinking i would never like anything from Avon, how wrong i was, i love it, especially the orange blossom, my daughter is also a surprised fan 2.
22nd February, 2009

embarrasing name for a perfume, but worth a try, the scent is pleasent, wearable for all ages
12th February, 2009 (last edited: 27th March, 2010)
Don't let the offensive name, gawd awful bottle, or the fact that it comes from Avon stop you! This is a complex white floral with more than a hint of Orange Blossom. It has great staying power and sillage without being overpowering. Somehow this fragrance walks a fine line between modern and "old fashioned". I've been searching for a sophisticated yet friendly orange blossom scent, and I think I've found just that!
13th December, 2008