Neutral Reviews of Sunset Voyage by Nautica

Find out more about Sunset Voyage by Nautica in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

KL863's avatar
    KL863

This is not a bad cologne at all. It's just a scent not to be worn to anything fancy.

It's tropical
    It's summer
    It's casual

And it dosent try to be anything else.
    It does not seem to last a long time and I was suprised to get a compliment 6+ hours into it from a lady standing in line with me.
    To the wearer, it just fades quickly but it must linger for others.

Also makes a good room air freshener =)

03 September, 2012

The_Cologneist's avatar
    The_Cologneist

A great sweet and dirty orange, with an aquatic/slightly tropical and beach-like feel. Sadly, that's about it. 4 out of 5 stars for smell. 2 out of 5 for longevity, it's gone entirely in under 2-3 hours.

Some say it smells like Coppertone, which I can see. But, to me, Coppertone smells hella good.

28 February, 2010 (Last Edited: 10th February, 2011)

Royal's avatar
    Royal

As said before, this is great as long as it lasts. Which isn't very long at all, which is very disappointing. However, I find that sweat tends to completely re-activate this fragrance - breathing on my wrists is more than enough to "wake" it up to write this review. So, this is strictly to be worn outside, in warm weather. Anything less and it dies very quickly. When it's there, it's great. The dry-down straight-up smells like a beach while it's there, with some spices and tropical fruits thrown in. Then again, I've been turning heads all day today, so either this blends in with my body chemistry and smells completely amazing, or I just look good today. I really don't know which.

09 March, 2009