Reviews of Notre Flore Jasmin / Jasmine by L'Occitane

Find out more about Notre Flore Jasmin / Jasmine by L'Occitane in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

odysseusm's avatar

Agree that this comes across as a scent suitable for women.
    It is buttery, round, and amber-y. It has an well-blended assembly of floral notes (I can't pick out any particular ones) freshened by a crisp green note which I assume is from ivy leaves. Pleasant, though it gets sweeter in the dry-down.

15 March, 2012

Opens with bergamot and a green note but very quickly becomes a Jasmine note that is light and delicate and supported by orange blossom. It’s an innocent jasmine and a light, almost fresh version of it. I get cedar for the drydown and no musk at all. All of the Notre Flore fragrances are listed in BN as unisex. Even though I am a jasmine lover, I would hesitate wearing Notre Flore Jasmin: It comes across as very feminine... Could be a skin issue.

07 May, 2010

Lian's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Summer Jasmine that doesn't break the bank

02 March, 2010

Sun-and-water's avatar

Brazil Brazil

I like it very much. The jasmine is very prominent and satisfies my longings for this scent. I also smell something slightly bitter in it. It is a very good fragrance. Seems a bit strong while I am spraying it, but in a few minutes it settles at a comfortable level and, although not extremely long lived, I can feel it for many hours. It is not the perfect jasmine scent (OH, Jasmin par Le Galion!) but my first bottle is almost over and I have just bought two more, out of my extreme fear of being jasmine-deprived again. All thumbs up!

12 November, 2009 (Last Edited: 06 October, 2011)