Reviews of Granato by Omnia Profumo

Find out more about Granato by Omnia Profumo in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

mikeperez23's avatar
    mikeperez23

Wow...sort of a masculine oriental with camphor iciness to it.

It has that same tangy citrus spice, that I recognize from Opium Pour Homme by YSL and/or Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920 - but much more floral. I'm a sucker for any oriental fragrance, I admit, but this one is definitely intriguing.

It might be a bit too sandalwood prominent, for it to be entirely unisex. But you women out there who love woody orientals should enjoy this one also.

And thumbs up for the bottle - I just want to hold that gold-finished orb in my hand. :)

14 May, 2010

mysolegia's avatar
    mysolegia
    Portugal Portugal

If you can get past the initial camphor scent then it's not so bad. This is a scent that changes every hour on the hour. It has jasmine, hawthorn, lilac, geranium, rose, gardenia, orange, nutmeg, cardamom, cinnamon stick, white thyme, anise, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, white musks, vanilla. I can't pick up on the vanilla, gardenia or rose in this fragrance but all other notes are there. I would call this the step-sister scent: part of your family but fundamentally an outsider.

23 January, 2010