Positive Reviews of 5:40 PM in Madagascar by Kenzo

I agree with ordai, indeed it reminds of Greece; I bought a bottle when I was in Crete this summer. It reminded me of the warm afternoons, with those pink oleander flowers mixed with some kind of cedars that were near the beach. At first it is a little bit harsh, and more unisex, but then it develops into a more feminine nice soft vanilla scent with floral notes - fresia and lotus.
28th November, 2010
I truly don't believe this scent is marketed strictly as masculine, but if it is, don't let the gender designation stop any of you from trying this travel exclusive from Kenzo. I own 7:15 a.m. in Bali, which was the travel exclusive from 2008, and the basic breezy vacation formula found in 5:40 p.m. in Madagascar is just the same! In Bali the defining notes are brighter, with orchid & citrus accompanying a slight vanilla. In Madagascar we're talkin' more definite vanilla, the kind that smells like vanilla extract - a little bourbon-ish, and some tonka thrown in for good measure! Wears lightly, like air - light and very wearable!
29th July, 2009