Reviews

Reviews of HisStory by Avon

This is basically a 100 percent herbal perfume, I cannot smell anything else but grass and some other herbal notes and nothing else.
Although I like herbal scents, this one concentrates in just one single concept, and that makes it boring and unattractive to me.
And the "coup de grâce" that finally kills this fragrance is its poor longevity and nonexistent sillage.
I am not surprised it was discontinued.
21st December, 2014
Erok32 Show all reviews
Synthetic but pleasant. I Smell vanilla, sandalwood, mint, and grass. I wear it casually and the the gym. I like it.
02nd August, 2012
Izzy Show all reviews
This is good stuff reminds me of Curve in a way. I've gotten lots & lots of compliments when wearing this fragrance, very versatile. This is great for the outdoors if in an office go easy on on the trigger.
02nd August, 2011

Grassy -- often I like grassy frags, but not this one. Grassy, powdery, chemical smelling, sharp and offensive. HisStory is History for the most part, and thank goodness it is.

Its only redeeming quality is its nice sleek bottle.
14th April, 2010
I just LOVE fragrance n one my buddy gifted me this since his wife deals with AVON products....

I have a lot designer fragrance to choose from but still I give this guy a chance to prove himself but unfortunately didnt do for me....

In short didnt like it so far...
05th October, 2009
Starts off powdery fresh and clean. A litte spicy (peppery, not herbal) and sweet. A tobacco leaf and amber note much like in Antonio Banderas for Men is in the base. Not bad but could be a little harsh to some.
06th September, 2009