Positive Reviews of Visionary by Body Shop

My favourite scent ever. I still have a bit of a bottle left, from 1996. And I still have a vague hope of finding it again, but, alas, to no avail. Someone once said Crabtree and Evelyn's Azzemour is similar but I don't think so. I will try Rochas Femme, as a previous poster mentioned. FYI: A New Perfume Handbook from 1997 lists the ingredients of Visionary as: peach, bergamot, muguet, jasmine, violet, moss and sandalwood.
In terms of a description of this scent, I would say it is sexy and exotic but familiar and impossibly warm.
05th January, 2016
I was so heartbroken when this scent was discontinued- I treasure what remains of my large bottle purchased in Dusseldorf in 1999. It has retained it's integrity and I keep it sealed tightly to prolong it's longevity. I agree completely with the previous reviewer- to me Visionary is a largely sexual scent for me.
23rd May, 2011
very sexy, am always on the lookout for the perfect replacement. Rochas Femme does slightly resemble this perfume oil (it lasts and lasts!) but Visionary is dirtier.
14th September, 2009