Reviews

Positive Reviews of Power by 50 Cent

Found the 3.4 bottle at the discount store for 12.99 and gave it a try. Good purchase for the $. People have compared it to Paco Rabanne Black XS, but haven't tried that one. I can say, IMO, it smells like a tame version of Tommy Bahama Very Cool. Probably from the lemon I get that and the woods.

For the price it' a good buy, but after wearing for a few days I only get about 3 hours on this one, which is a bummer.
31st July, 2012 (last edited: 01st August, 2012)
I don't see why there are so many neg. reviews on here!

I just blind bought this cologne and I think it smells wonderful. It has good projection on me as well!
19th June, 2012
i bought this on a blind buy and I was disappointed at first but then it got into my nose.
Nice price. it won't b liked by every 1 ..
First few days i didn't liked ..now i just love it.
29th August, 2011 (last edited: 15th May, 2012)
It's nicer than expected. A green, arid, soapy, mossy scent. It's vibrant and young, yet classy. I do not detect artificial sweetness, just a hint of berries. So dry, green and not animalic, would be perfect for summer. I think its true beauty develops in the hot. Very classy bottle.
01st October, 2010
bsn Show all reviews
This is a nice fragrance, and its better than I had expected. It starts off citrusy and becomes spicy and sweet, then towards the end a woodsy scent remains. Don't automatically turn your nose up at this one just because it is a celebrity scent. Give it a try, its not bad at all.
27th December, 2009
This is a pleasant surprise. I expected crap in a bottle, instead, I was greeted by taste and quality, though it has a twist not all will like.
The opening is a dry, green, soapy; reminiscent of something I can't quite put my finger on...Guerlain's Vetiver and Prada's Infusion d'Homme come to mind. Then a sweetness appears out of nowhere. It is a berry bubble gummy kinda sweetness. This is where most discerning noses will probably get turned off. The dry green and berry walk hand in hand until they get married giving birth to Paco Rabanne's Black XS (but later changes to Polo Explorer? Mont Blanc Exceptionel?) but dirtier. The effect at this point is Dirty English by Juicy Couture like.

I have to give this a thumbs up (but not a highly recommended) because it is:
1. Daring
2. Completely unexpectedly quality
3. A tribute to the past then rolls right into the 'now'

Worth a try, but for me can't do a whole bottle. Fitty, I am impressed.
11th November, 2009