Neutral Reviews of Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraîche by Davidoff

Find out more about Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraîche by Davidoff in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Amos Jolthead's avatar
    Amos Jolthead

AEF smells like someone took an empty bottle, sprayed the inside with some incredibly light green fragrance, then poured green water in it. AEF is a disappointment waiting to happen. I do not get the point of having a fragrance that lasts less than 3 hours & that you have to really TRY and smell on yourself. I do not want to overpower other people w/my fragrance, but good grief, I’d like to be able to smell it on me w/o awkwardly sniffing my wrists to make sure it’s still on. The notes are so light I don’t even want to bother talking about them. What’s the point? You can’t smell them anyway. Yes, they’re green notes, & that’s all you need to know. Glad I bought a tester of this & not one at regular price. All of this Davidoff Adventure series have awful longevity, so make sure you know that before you decide to buy. I would recommend this flanker the least -- because there’s hardly anything that you’re actually buying. At least the other two have actual fragrance in them. But, then again, what do I know? I get compliments on it.

17 December, 2012

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

Adevnture EF takes the freshness of Adventure Amazonia one step further. Now it hangs out with the likes of Mugler Cologne, thanks mostly to the neroli, ginger and vetiver. It isn't unique for this reason, but not a bad flanker actually. Collect all three (that is what Zino would like isn't it?) and wear them as your senses dictate. No thumbs up for lack of originality, but the highest possible neutral rating. If there were some kinda extra note to give AEF its own identity, it would be a thumbs up for sure.

06 March, 2010