Positive Reviews of Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraîche by Davidoff

Best release from Davidoff in many years. Nothing really original, but a very good fresh fragrance. Very citrusy and perfect for summer. Thumbs up for sure.
27th January, 2012
Tried it in a Duty Free in the Congonhas airport, São Paulo, and finished buying a bottle. To my nose is the kind of lemony sport scent, and a watery one. It is not sharp, pungent, harsh or acid, neither smell like some cleaning product. I was surprise because didn't care a bit about Davidoff's Adventure itself. To me Eau Fraiche smells distinctive in somehow, and alongside Dior Homme Sport is my reference of what would be a nice lemony sport scent, with some elegancy (purely subjective opinion, since I don't have suficient elements to classify this or that as a classy or elegant scent, in a more objective way, or in a more Luca Turin/Tania Sanchez's way). I can not tolerate Gucci by Gucci Sport, and I´m not so thrilled about Versace pour Homme and even less for Allure Edition Blanche, but this Eau Fraiche however is easily likeable.
09th December, 2011
It's like a cologne version of the original with a louder citrus opening and less spicy.
19th July, 2010

This is much better than the original Adventure. Finally this house offered something worthy of attention after a long time. We all got tired of Cool Water flankers, and even year 2010. was not spared from one, but this is something different. Fresh, woody, not offensive, great for warmer weather. Thumb up

10th February, 2010 (last edited: 10th June, 2010)