Positive Reviews of Guilty by Gucci

I love this and can't get enough of it. Everywhere I go people comment and many already know it is Gucci Guilty. Gucci Intense is awful and lately you have to make sure which one you are really buying.
14th May, 2013
Well I Like it! No it isn't an "in your face" fragrance which so many people seem to think desiarable. Guilty is an understated, feminine, elegant fragrance. I believe less is more when it comes to perfume. You can keep your harsh, heavy, bitter and over the top rubbish. This fragrance has class!
12th December, 2011
I like this perfume very much. Adore the bottle and the smell. The smell is decent enough for me and it is not so overpowering but still people near me can smell it. Have been wearing it to the office for 2 months and always got compliments on the smell.
Sweet floral with a hint of fruity and for me it's elegant.
02nd March, 2011

This perfume truly is "warm, typical oriental-floral, with a sultry and pleasant heart commands attention with a striking opening" It is subtle but yet present. It is a sweet smell but then too a deep smell with a tinge of darkness or should I say guilt?

I like it and I guess you got to have the strenght to wear it because Gucci Guilty really is tempting and compelling.

In addition to the base- heart- and topnotes:

Top notes: mandarin and pink pepper
Heart notes: lilac, geranium and peach
Base notes: patchouli and amber
03rd December, 2010 (last edited: 07th December, 2010)