Reviews

Reviews of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne

Salutation.

LADY MILLION is a breathtaking blast of loveliness that tells of an beautiful expression of sweet lady however it is not as special as 1MILLION just like BLACK XS for me.It is strong but not in a dangerous way. Delicious,Modern,Fruity,Fresh,Young,Chic, Romantic and Juicy.

Strong,Sweet top notes of Neroli, Raspberry and Lemon mix with floral heart notes of Gardenia and Jasmine, Closing with delicate and soft base notes of Honey.the scent has surprising femininity and a little hint of tempt. these notes reminiscent a Floral-Fruity for me.

This EDT is easy to wear for any occasion minus SPECIAL moments because it is romantic but not seductive.for example LADY MILLION is Perfect for go to work or for a reunion with your friends.I love the bottle design and recommend it for a Modern and lovely young lady.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

11th May, 2015
My husband bought me the body lotion. We both liked it but we have never found a good deal on it again. It is a little masculine.
03rd May, 2015
The orange-raspberry opening is nice on my skin, as is the jasmine drydown. The sweet honey base is sharpened with some patchouli. Synthetic but especially the first half is convincing enough. Moderate sillage with good projection and seven hours of longevity.

Overall just positive but probably different on other skins. 3/5
26th April, 2015

Lady Million is to me a fruity-floral scent with all the worst mainstream features in place: plastic, boring, cheap. Dark-dusty synthetic patchouli on the base, aldehydes, something green, and the fruity-floral accord, so metallic and generic it can be anything (jasmine and gardenia, fine: you could have told me it contained rose and ylang, I’d have believed it too). Besides being boring and conventional, it’s also particularly tacky and cheap, with an everlasting and static (non) evolution for hours. I don’t get how this requested 4 noses.

4,5-5/10
06th December, 2014
Lady Million is "what it is", any disaster, any shock, just a modern white resinous fruity-floral with a plenty of simil-fruity notes (dominant orange and raspeberries of course), an initial dusty-angular approach, a common glamour jasmine, the usual powdery-cosmetical (barely resinous for a while) patchouli and artificial amber as base. Pleasant and chic in conception, un-temperamental, frivolous, decently articulated (fruity floral elements dance in the cloud), vaguely cloying, banally sensual.
28th October, 2014
A synthetic fruity floral fragrance for women which isn't that great in my opinion!
Start with overdose of synthetic raspberry note, strong floral notes and as you can see in the votes the sweet honey smell.
This combination doesn't looks bad, but believe me this is very generic and common in women fragrance world and there is nothing unique or exciting at all!
Same old, same old formula!
Very linear and as an EDP concentration it doesn't have a strong projection and longevity but it's not a skin scent as well. just above average.
If you didn't smell it or you don't have it in your collection, you didn't miss that much!
01st June, 2014
Lady Million by Paco Rabanne opens as a sweet fruity-floral and progresses to a musky gourmand dry down. Snore. There is something else lurking in the composition that makes LM unbearable: it smells like a department store after someone sprayed every perfume at once.

2/5 headache and nausea
22nd January, 2014
Bees around me

Sweet, sweet, sweet...
Yes it has it's patchouli notes but basically it's very sweet, honey sweet, honey, sweetney... jezzzz

I bought it because... O_o actually have no idea why I did. In my opinion I wouldn't use it in hot weather is too overwhelming when it's hot outside :O

Pros: Longevity
Cons: The kind of sweet beens will be around you"

22nd October, 2013
My girlfriend wears Lady Million, Creed Love in White, Tom Ford Black Orchid, Eternity, and a few others, and this one by far is the best on her.

Whenever I smell this I go nuts, it smells absolutely amazing. Best perfume I've ever smelled on a girl hands down!
19th March, 2013
I love the warm citrus notes in this scent. It's got just the right amount of sweetness, floral, and spice to be noticeable but not overpowering. It lasts about half the day on me, but it dries down very nicely. The honey adds some dimension to it -- sweet but earthy.
17th February, 2013
I received a sample of Lady Million with another sample I ordered. At first I liked it. It had a nice light floral scent. However, within a very short time it dried down to a bland talcum powder aroma. I wouldn't buy it.
31st January, 2013 (last edited: 13th February, 2013)
I got a sample of this with a mixed lot from ebay and really like it. Have been wearing it to work every day. I like the soft orange top notes and how it blend into the patchouli. It feels luxurious and rich to me and I can't stop sniffing myself when I have it on. FBW for me.
09th August, 2012
Every time I smell it on someone, I think it's gorgeous. But I just can't buy it. It's tacky, cheap, synthetic and chavvy.
01st August, 2012

This one is like a best seller book; handled good enough to outshine but has no spirit.
27th April, 2012
I have never, I repeat, never tried 1 Million by Paco Rabanne. I had no preconceived notion of what Lady Million was supposed to smell like, and for that reason alone I am neither disappointed nor moved by this particular fragrance.

Lady Million is average yet pleasant. It's sweet but nicely so, like a honey scented shampoo rather than anything particularly sugary.

It's not really a fruity floral, although the clean-like notes of lemon and raspberry are quite dominant. It's very honeyed, syrupy almost, but not a gourmand.

Lady Million has stirred up many mixed feelings in me. While there are moments when I think it's a plain yet elegant scent, there are times when I find it a little cheap and uninspiring. I feel it's designed to attract young women in their 20's.

All in all, it's a mixture of high-end shampoo, drizzly honey and a subtle hint of dirty, earthy patchouli. Odd, but a sure crowd pleaser. I wouldn't be shocked to see this fragrance flying off the shelves this Christmas.

The lasting power is so-so and let's just say that the bottle design makes this a rather difficult object to hold in the palm of your hand let alone spray in a hurry.
09th April, 2012
LADY MILLION offers a case study for a couple of hypotheses which have popped up in the threads and blogs of late. First: do too many cooks in the kitchen spoil the soup? Dominique Ropion, Anne Flipo and Beatrice Piquet: sounds like a dream team, but then how in the world did they manage together to produce LADY MILLION? I ask most sincerely.

The other question relates to the importance of quality ingredients in producing a first-rate perfume. Maybe if this would-have-been Dream Team had used real honey, raspberries, patchouli, jasmine, gardenia, and neroli, then LADY MILLION would have smelled like it was worth a million--or even a hundred--bucks. Instead what I'm sniffin' is artificial flavors + artificial flavors + artificial flavors, leading to a final "perfume" product of aromachemical soup!

In a word: Yuck.
15th November, 2011
This is incredible!

Nothing like the uncool male-version.
While the male-version tend to become waaaay too much and you just end up smelling like a turkish bath-house/brothel, this smells sweet(but not overly sweet like britney spears radiance) and flowery(not too much like flowerbomb extreme).
It has everything in the precise amount which makes this a very sexy fragrance.

Any woman who wore this would increase her sexiness tenfold (atleast for me)!
28th February, 2011
l also had high hopes for this after finding out that Dominique Ropion was involved, & considering that 1 Million is one of the sexiest male fragrances that l've smelled. However, as perfumenut said, it smells like a perfume shop after a spritzathon; a cloying, synthetic mess of vanilla & berries, with none of the promised floral notes. And it only lasts about an hour on me. l'm actually relieved after seeing the ad for this fragrance; a woman who looks "like a hooker demanding payment", as someone else here put it. Not an image or a fragrance that l want to be associated with, thanks.
10th February, 2011
This is the kind of smell i would put on my clothes, never in my skyn.

Lady Millon's tender Patchouli and harsh Lemon notes dominated all others. It is light, sweet, and very feminine and certainly not cloying, but this fragrance weak point is the lacks of personality.

Paco Rabanne failed in translating his fabolous One millon for Men into a female fragrance.
26th January, 2011
When I saw Dominique Ropion listed as one of the perfumers, I had high hopes....but this was a major disappointment. Upon application, the sillage was that of the" air in Perfumania" after a spritz-a-thon. Just a mish mash of fragrance notes without any real structure. Once it dried down on my skin (about 15 minutes later), notes became clearer (jasmine, fruit) but still nothing special to talk about. Generic floral mess.
17th December, 2010
I agree with Mimi Gardenia's comment below, Lady Million is not a very interesting fragrance. After the adorable and sexy-to-boot 1 Million, I really hoped Lady Million to be of that kind. Oh yes it is beautiful, it's not overpowering, it's warm and sensual in a sweet feminine way. The fruity notes at top never quite disappear, even after an hour and a half, I can smell them and they give the fragrance a nice freshness through the weight of honey. I think just because they've been so popular lately, the word "fruity" sounds like an offense to most people but Lady Million's fruitiness is not run-of-the-mill, not overly sweet either, it has a subtle taste. I liked this one a lot. It's not the most unique fragrance but it's wearable, nice and warm.
11th October, 2010
What can I say - sweet and full of fruity loops. I find nothing interesting about this - it's somewhat a crowd pleaser . Generic - manages to smell like nearly all the fruity floral sweet fragrances out in Sephora right now.
03rd October, 2010