Neutral Reviews of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne

Find out more about Lady Million by Paco Rabanne in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Captain's avatar

This isn't sweet it's full on citrus and some white flowers. I have no idea where the "sweet" comments come from. It's so bitter. And, strong. It lasts and lasts, many hours. I tested it today, 8 hours and still going strong, I had to wash it off. It's okay, nothing that made me ill or anything I just got tired of smelling it and so strongly. Not FB worthy for me but the only thing wrong with this scent if you like citrusy florals is the name and the tacky bottle. It has a Coco Mad and Miss Dior vibe, basically a dupe. Oh, and, 99.9999% of our perfumes are an "aromachemical soup".

25 June, 2014

krlamev's avatar

Bees around me

Sweet, sweet, sweet...
    Yes it has it's patchouli notes but basically it's very sweet, honey sweet, honey, sweetney... jezzzz

I bought it because... O_o actually have no idea why I did. In my opinion I wouldn't use it in hot weather is too overwhelming when it's hot outside :O

Pros: Longevity
    Cons: The kind of sweet beens will be around you"

22 October, 2013

taliaseki's avatar

Turkey Turkey

This one is like a best seller book; handled good enough to outshine but has no spirit.

27 April, 2012

blood-orange's avatar

I have never, I repeat, never tried 1 Million by Paco Rabanne. I had no preconceived notion of what Lady Million was supposed to smell like, and for that reason alone I am neither disappointed nor moved by this particular fragrance.

Lady Million is average yet pleasant. It's sweet but nicely so, like a honey scented shampoo rather than anything particularly sugary.

It's not really a fruity floral, although the clean-like notes of lemon and raspberry are quite dominant. It's very honeyed, syrupy almost, but not a gourmand.

Lady Million has stirred up many mixed feelings in me. While there are moments when I think it's a plain yet elegant scent, there are times when I find it a little cheap and uninspiring. I feel it's designed to attract young women in their 20's.

All in all, it's a mixture of high-end shampoo, drizzly honey and a subtle hint of dirty, earthy patchouli. Odd, but a sure crowd pleaser. I wouldn't be shocked to see this fragrance flying off the shelves this Christmas.

The lasting power is so-so and let's just say that the bottle design makes this a rather difficult object to hold in the palm of your hand let alone spray in a hurry.

09 April, 2012

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

What can I say - sweet and full of fruity loops. I find nothing interesting about this - it's somewhat a crowd pleaser . Generic - manages to smell like nearly all the fruity floral sweet fragrances out in Sephora right now.

03 October, 2010