Positive Reviews of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne

Find out more about Lady Million by Paco Rabanne in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Xerbia's avatar

My girlfriend wears Lady Million, Creed Love in White, Tom Ford Black Orchid, Eternity, and a few others, and this one by far is the best on her.

Whenever I smell this I go nuts, it smells absolutely amazing. Best perfume I've ever smelled on a girl hands down!

19 March, 2013

flaming_june0101's avatar

I love the warm citrus notes in this scent. It's got just the right amount of sweetness, floral, and spice to be noticeable but not overpowering. It lasts about half the day on me, but it dries down very nicely. The honey adds some dimension to it -- sweet but earthy.

17 February, 2013

heavenscent1's avatar

I got a sample of this with a mixed lot from ebay and really like it. Have been wearing it to work every day. I like the soft orange top notes and how it blend into the patchouli. It feels luxurious and rich to me and I can't stop sniffing myself when I have it on. FBW for me.

09 August, 2012

suitup's avatar

Sweden Sweden

This is incredible!

Nothing like the uncool male-version.
    While the male-version tend to become waaaay too much and you just end up smelling like a turkish bath-house/brothel, this smells sweet(but not overly sweet like britney spears radiance) and flowery(not too much like flowerbomb extreme).
    It has everything in the precise amount which makes this a very sexy fragrance.

Any woman who wore this would increase her sexiness tenfold (atleast for me)!

28 February, 2011

merw's avatar

Turkey Turkey

I agree with Mimi Gardenia's comment below, Lady Million is not a very interesting fragrance. After the adorable and sexy-to-boot 1 Million, I really hoped Lady Million to be of that kind. Oh yes it is beautiful, it's not overpowering, it's warm and sensual in a sweet feminine way. The fruity notes at top never quite disappear, even after an hour and a half, I can smell them and they give the fragrance a nice freshness through the weight of honey. I think just because they've been so popular lately, the word "fruity" sounds like an offense to most people but Lady Million's fruitiness is not run-of-the-mill, not overly sweet either, it has a subtle taste. I liked this one a lot. It's not the most unique fragrance but it's wearable, nice and warm.

11th October, 2010