Positive Reviews of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne

LADY MILLION is a breathtaking blast of loveliness that tells of an beautiful expression of sweet lady however it is not as special as 1MILLION just like BLACK XS for me.It is strong but not in a dangerous way. Delicious,Modern,Fruity,Fresh,Young,Chic, Romantic and Juicy.

Strong,Sweet top notes of Neroli, Raspberry and Lemon mix with floral heart notes of Gardenia and Jasmine, Closing with delicate and soft base notes of Honey.the scent has surprising femininity and a little hint of tempt. these notes reminiscent a Floral-Fruity for me.

This EDT is easy to wear for any occasion minus SPECIAL moments because it is romantic but not seductive.for example LADY MILLION is Perfect for go to work or for a reunion with your friends.I love the bottle design and recommend it for a Modern and lovely young lady.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

11th May, 2015
My husband bought me the body lotion. We both liked it but we have never found a good deal on it again. It is a little masculine.
03rd May, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The orange-raspberry opening is nice on my skin, as is the jasmine drydown. The sweet honey base is sharpened with some patchouli. Synthetic but especially the first half is convincing enough. Moderate sillage with good projection and seven hours of longevity.

Overall just positive but probably different on other skins. 3/5
26th April, 2015

My girlfriend wears Lady Million, Creed Love in White, Tom Ford Black Orchid, Eternity, and a few others, and this one by far is the best on her.

Whenever I smell this I go nuts, it smells absolutely amazing. Best perfume I've ever smelled on a girl hands down!
19th March, 2013
I love the warm citrus notes in this scent. It's got just the right amount of sweetness, floral, and spice to be noticeable but not overpowering. It lasts about half the day on me, but it dries down very nicely. The honey adds some dimension to it -- sweet but earthy.
17th February, 2013
I got a sample of this with a mixed lot from ebay and really like it. Have been wearing it to work every day. I like the soft orange top notes and how it blend into the patchouli. It feels luxurious and rich to me and I can't stop sniffing myself when I have it on. FBW for me.
09th August, 2012
This is incredible!

Nothing like the uncool male-version.
While the male-version tend to become waaaay too much and you just end up smelling like a turkish bath-house/brothel, this smells sweet(but not overly sweet like britney spears radiance) and flowery(not too much like flowerbomb extreme).
It has everything in the precise amount which makes this a very sexy fragrance.

Any woman who wore this would increase her sexiness tenfold (atleast for me)!
28th February, 2011
I agree with Mimi Gardenia's comment below, Lady Million is not a very interesting fragrance. After the adorable and sexy-to-boot 1 Million, I really hoped Lady Million to be of that kind. Oh yes it is beautiful, it's not overpowering, it's warm and sensual in a sweet feminine way. The fruity notes at top never quite disappear, even after an hour and a half, I can smell them and they give the fragrance a nice freshness through the weight of honey. I think just because they've been so popular lately, the word "fruity" sounds like an offense to most people but Lady Million's fruitiness is not run-of-the-mill, not overly sweet either, it has a subtle taste. I liked this one a lot. It's not the most unique fragrance but it's wearable, nice and warm.
11th October, 2010