Reviews of L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Homme by Kenzo

Find out more about L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Homme by Kenzo in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

sjg3839's avatar

This one is ok. Received a sample from a fellow basenoter. It's very light on the skin and is a nice one for the spring and summer months. Light citrus and wood with a touch of amber lurking in the background. I gave this a neutral because it doesnt' stand out but it is a decent fragrance.

13 May, 2013

Da Virt's avatar

France France

Sweet and fruity. Perfect for parties. Scent for a young man.
    Smells the calm of water and the beauty of a sunset !
    I love it !

27 November, 2012

's avatar

For me it smells much like Cartier Declaration and it doesnt have the BO smell that sometimes Declaration has. Smells refined and classic. Lasting power is very weak, about 3 hours. Projectio aint that good too, very close to skin.

02 November, 2012

nathanielfields's avatar

Every time I smell this on myself I think of Saturday mornings. The saturday mornings that my mom would make me help her clean the house with PLEDGE.

15 February, 2012

blood-orange's avatar

Both this fragrance and its counterpart, L'eau par Kenzo eau Indigo pour Femme, which I own and love, have some distinctive similarities.

Obviously the masculine version is much crisper, with an interesting spiciness. The powdery aspect is quite prominent, however I absolutely adore this quality in a men's fragrance. You don't find many powdery colognes these days.

I read somewhere that this fragrance is a much more complex version of the female scent, however I tend to disagree. L'eau par Kenzo eau Indigo pour Homme is spiced powder, whereas L'eau par Kenzo eau Indigo pour Femme is rich, plum-scented powder.

Regardless of the two fragrance's comparison, L'eau par Kenzo eau Indigo pour Homme stands out in its own unique way. There is something so very sensual about this fragrance, mysterious almost.

The lasting power is good, however the sillage is rather meek and mild. Not that this bothers me in the slightest. I do think that if this fragrance was overpowering it would lose most of its appeal.

07 November, 2011

k_man's avatar

nor good nor bad perfume. Longevity is more than 6 hours. smell is descent but only for 1 on 1 person interaction but in a group no one will notice it.

29 August, 2011

Sunsetspawn's avatar

Summer sun abates
    Falling fast into the sea
    Iced tea takes my thirst

28 January, 2011