Neutral Reviews of L'Eau par Kenzo Eau Indigo pour Homme by Kenzo

If ginger is a must,then this one could be the fragrance for you.A different version than the is a birthday gift for me otherwise it couldent be my choice. It has a hint of citrus to it that smells nice when you are going out during the day,and dont want to come off too strong. L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo PH is infused with a sensuous yet relaxed feeling. Modern,Simple,Inoffensive, Soft, Fresh, Aromatic and Casual but not in a Sporty way.

This scent has a mix of ginger and lime in the top( ginger is most dominant)an aromatic heart comprised of coriander and elemi and a soft woody base notes of vetiver,labdanum and virginia cedar makes a good scent for a young man who loves to look and smell good when around pink pepper is not at the list but it is recognizable to my nose. totally in my mind this is a WOODY-AROMATIC.a tantalize scent as it has a nice opening and a weak ending.

Longevity?Weak on my skin.

24th April, 2015
This one is ok. Received a sample from a fellow basenoter. It's very light on the skin and is a nice one for the spring and summer months. Light citrus and wood with a touch of amber lurking in the background. I gave this a neutral because it doesnt' stand out but it is a decent fragrance.
13th May, 2013
For me it smells much like Cartier Declaration and it doesnt have the BO smell that sometimes Declaration has. Smells refined and classic. Lasting power is very weak, about 3 hours. Projectio aint that good too, very close to skin.
02nd November, 2012

Every time I smell this on myself I think of Saturday mornings. The saturday mornings that my mom would make me help her clean the house with PLEDGE.
15th February, 2012
nor good nor bad perfume. Longevity is more than 6 hours. smell is descent but only for 1 on 1 person interaction but in a group no one will notice it.
29th August, 2011