Negative Reviews of Sublime Vanille by Creed

I had high hopes for this because of the vanilla and Tonka notes. However, there was too much citrus (lemon)for my taste. Also, something about it made me sneeze. I found it to be kind of harsh rather than soft as others have said.
27th July, 2015
Simple, minimalist, Zen. Just vanilla rounded out with a light splash of citrus. Like others have said, it's gentle and smooth. But it's kinda boring.

It's good overall but way too expensive to just be a high quality vanilla oil.

03rd February, 2015
divus5 Show all reviews
(I tried this on my wrist from a tester at Bergdorfs in nyc)

Just an average scent to me, nothing interesting about it. I dont think it works that well for men or women. So many wonderful fragrances out there, this is not one of them....especially for the asking price.
29th May, 2014

This is a clean-skin-perfume, it remains very closed to the skin. It opens with very washed flowery-vanilla with a little citrus touch that disappears in a short time leaving a pleasant but boring soft white vanilla.
Not for me, very very little satisfaction to spend €500.
Only for vanilla fans and clean-antiperfumes lovers but with a price of €50 - max 60. Not more.
11th April, 2011
MOONB Show all reviews
Spice and Wood interested me, but Sublime Vanille left me cold. Call it a case of over-blending. This Royal Exclusive opens with a white flowery vanilla, a little bitter, and takes its sweet time transitioning into its logical conclusion of tonka, dry citrus, and musk. The entire affair is pristine in execution and clearly derived from the finest ingredients, yet lacks even the slightest hint of dynamism. Its white floral opening is neutered of indoles and smoothed into a grandiloquent abstraction of the vanilla and citrus that follows. For all its intended airiness, Sublime Vanille possesses considerable weight - the fragrance smells and feels heavy, making it rather joyless. It's the perfect funereal vanilla perfume. If you're a fan of vanilla you'll likely revel in this non-gourmand rendition of vanilla and citrus, and see charm in the overall construct of its closely-welded notes. The rest of you will probably wonder, as I do, why anyone would spend $550 on this.
18th March, 2011