Positive Reviews of 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711

Find out more about 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711 in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

jaybear's avatar

Finland Finland

I bought this out of curiosity: I wanted to smell the new approach to the good old 4711. Citrus, flowers and some fruit. Fresh and sparkling. Rather good for the price. I only wore this once, though, and it lasted about 2 hours on my skin. Sillage is quite soft. I ended up giving it to my mother with a small bottle of Tosca I bought for her. She didn't have that many summer scents so it made her happy.

My friend had some Moschino Funny! on her a while ago and because she had the bottle with her I decided take a closer sniff at it. The openings are very, very similar: Citrus, flowers and fruity notes. The drydown - understandably - shows that Funny! is a stronger and a more complex fragrance than Nouveau Cologne but even so the similarities are significant.

28 August, 2014

Alexey's avatar

Germany Germany

I tried this fragrance once, while on holiday. I was pleasantly surprised. It smells fresh, as if you were in a pear garden. Nice bouquet for little money.

30th March, 2013