Reviews

Negative Reviews of Yellow Diamond by Versace

Yellow Diamond opens with a preset "feminine summer" accord of galaxolide (that round, milky fruit sweetness you find in cheap shampoos), perhaps other aromachemicals providing some tart apple note, citrus, generic woods. Clean and artificial. Boredom at first sniff!

4,5/10
05th July, 2014
Boring and too commercial were the first things that crossed my mind when sniffing the blahness which is Versace Yellow Diamond. Some perfumes that are one-dimensional are masterpieces. Versace Yellow is not, and for the dollars you are expected to part with, is certainly not worth it.
21st February, 2014
I sprayed some of this on to test it and I really liked the top and middle note, slightly reminded me of Versace Pour Femme. I walked around shopping for a while then when I smelled it I caught a whiff of what to me smelled like gin and cat pee. No amount of scrubbing could get it off either. Save your money, spray on a little Daisy, get drunk on gin, and squeeze your incontinent cat, you get the idea.
02nd September, 2012

I own (and love) Versace's Crystal Noir so I thought I would give this one a try. As I love orange blossom and bergamot I thought this would be a winner for sure. I could not have been more wrong!

With my skin chemistry this one is straight up "hairspray" from beginning to end. The opening is citrus hairspray, the heart notes are floral hairspray and the basenotes are musky hairspray. Yuck!

Luckily I tried it before I bought. On the day I came home wearing Yellow Diamond my husband yelled up the stairwell..."what were you doing with all of the hairspray down here?" Ha! No way I'm purchasing this one.
31st May, 2012